Naira's dilemma

Naira was crying in her room "Kartik I love you but I can't tell you I love you because of you Raghav hum pass hoke bhii dur hai! But im happy that I have punished you for ur deeds how can you try to hurt my Kartik...... Kartik I want to tell you I love you but I'm scared what if you don't believe me what if you hate me after knowing the truth 🥺" "IF YOU LOVE HIM THAN TELL HIM THE TRUTH" someone said Naira turned back and saw Keerti...... "Bhabhi" naira said shockingly she went to her and she said "Naira what's the matter I'm seeing you both behaving strangely itna toh pata chal gya h mjh you both love each other and something happens with you both which made you apart..... Know tell me what happen?" Naira looked at keerti and than she hugged her and starts crying badly "Naira tell me what happen pls don't cry like this pls" Keerti said tears in her eyes "bhabii...... Bhabhi he will hate me after knowing the truth 🥺" Naira said in a broken voice...... "First you tell me what happen" Keerti said Naira decided to tell her truth "bhabhi this starts in college #*#*#*#*##**$$##$ (you all will get to know with kartik) Naira tells the truth to Keerti she Just looked at her with tears in her eyes "itna sab kuch ho gya tmdono k saath aur tum dono me btaya bhi nhi mjh" she said cupping her cheeks lovingly....... " Naira he will not hate you haan but he will got hurt knowing that you hide such a big thing from him , he will get hurt when he gots to know that how much you have suffered in his absence" Keerti said "now you sleep and tommorow you will tell him the truth" Keerti said and she just nods like a kid.....

---------------------------------------------------------
Sorry guys for a short chapter
I'm busy with some work hope you'll will understand!!