i love you!!

You are my everything!!

Naira get ready and she left for hospital........ she reach there and went to the reception "hello.... myself naira singhania" she said "ohh naira maam you...... swarna maam has told me you pls came with me" she said and naira nods...... soon they enter entrance there was all dark...... "itna andhera kyu hai" she said suddenly lights got on she was shocked too see it was beautifully decorated it was all for her welcome.....she got emotional and happy seeing it...... "this is for you maam welcome in our hospital" a doctor said "thankyou so much..... im so happy you'll did this for me"  she said happily "no maam we didnt do anything this is done by kartik sir he informed us to welcome you like this" a nurse said she got shocked hearing kartik's name but she was happy that he cares that much abt her...... she felt blessed to have him....... after that she goes to her cabin........ and after that she starts doing her work......

It was evening she has done with her work....... "Naira kartik ne tere liye itna sab kuch kra ab tujhe bhi toh uske liya kuch krna pdega" she said to herself soon she left for home...... she reached home and saw akshara and swarna was waiting for her...... they asked her abt her day and she said it was amazing..... she asked abt kartik they says he is in his room she goes to his room and akshara and swarna understand whats the matter!! She goes to his room and saw he was standing near the window she ran and back hug him he got shocked than he recognise it was naira before he could say anything she she said he smiled and said "you like it"....... "i love it" she said with a smile he too smiled seeing her happy he turn towards her and she kept her head on his chest he got shocked but than smile he too reprocriated the hug........

It was a blissfull feeling them she has found peace in his hug and he found his whole world..... No matter how much he is angry on her but he never forgot to make her happy no matter what happen or what will happen he will still care for her.....He will always trust her..... and thats called the love!

After that they break the hug and know her eyes fills with tears..... "Naira why are you crying" he said worriedly "Im really sorry kartik at that time i was not understanding anything" she said with tears in her eyes..... "its okay" he said "its not okay" she said in a cute smile he looks at her "i mean umm... i want to tell you something" she said in a cute voice "yes say" he said "umm voh....I..... i voh.....i " she was stammering know and he got to know what she is trying to say "say naira im listening" he said in a playful voice "Tmh smjh m nii aa rha h m kya khena chahti hu" she said and he nodded in no "Ughh.... fine mjh kuch nii kehna" she said and starts leaving from there he held her wrist than he pulled her "mere i love you ka jawab toh do" he whispered in her  ear......she shivered in his touch......"tell na naira im waiting for my answer " he said "yes" she said "i need the proper reply of i love you" he said "yes kartik i love you" he said for a second he got numb because it was a sudden for him his eyes got teary.... "Naira phirse kaho na ek baar" he said in a shaky voice with a smile "haan kartik i love you" she said with tears "i love you naira" he said "i love you too kartik"she said said they hug each other...... they have find their world in each others arms!!

●●●●●●●●●●●●
Hello guys!
So naira's confession was a sudeen shock for the readers..... so this story has reached upto its end..... there 4 - 5 parts are still left!!