Ive always remembered you

(a few minutes back)

Kumajirou rushed up the stair all the way to his masters room.

'Stupid chubby baby paws! Can't you take me any faster!'

When he finally got to the door that lead to Canada's room, he barged in, not even bothering to close the door. He heard Cana whimper and saw him grab his chest. Kuma knew it was happening again.

"Cana..."

He instantly snuggled against Canada, feeling horrible that all he could do was sit there and watch his owner struggle.

"K-Kumajirou..." Canada began weakly, "thank you for always being there for me..." Canada wrapped his arms around a slightly surprised Kuma.

"I-I would never leave you... Matthew."

Canada chuckled lightly and Kuma thought that the burning had stopped... he was no longer hot... he was so cold! That wasn't any better! Kuma looked up and saw why...

Canada had become transparent, only lightly, but it wasn't just his hand now... it was his whole body!

Canada looked at himself and began to whimper. Kuma could tell he was getting extremely cold. He ran to the closet and brought Canada the first extra blanket he found and wrapped it around him, stopping his shivering slightly.

Canada smiled lightly at Kuma as he sat across from him. "Thank you.." It was then silent for a moment before Kuma spoke up.

"You know, I've never really forgotten you." Canada looked surprised for a moment and he was about to speak up before he was stopped by Kuma. "Please, let me finish..." When Canada nodded he continued.

"I really love you Cana, ever since you first found me I felt loved and wanted... you gave me a home and a family, but... then I saw how much you were going through.. with France, Britain and even an occasional other country like Russia would come and try to take you, and it hurt you...." Kuma remembered everything and it made him feel sad.

"It's also why I ask who you are... because you've gone through so many names, so many identities, that sometimes I just can't keep up. I don't want to mess up your name.... I care too much for that... it's also to help you... so that you never forget who you truly are... so that you wouldn't fade away as quickly because once you forget who you are and what you do... it's over..." Kuma was whimpering at this point and he crawled over to Canada's lap and snuggled into his chest.

Matthew began to cry. Not tears of sadness but tears of joy. All this time he thought Kuma didn't cares so much when it was the opposite... he cared soo much. Canada squeezed the bear into a hug and whispered 'Thank you'

They sat there for a moment before Alfred came bursting in through the door.

"Yo Mattie, you okay?!" Alfred shouted, worriedly. "The country was in pain again and I just wanted to make sure you were okay!"

Canada only smiled and wiped the tear stains of his cheek. "Trust me, I've never been better."

He meant it.

Besides, he couldn't tell America yet. He wast ready. He'd knew he'd eventually be found out, hell, he had just became solid when America busted in through those doors.

America looked unsure before he broke out into his usual goofy grin and plopped himself on Matthew's bed.

"Mattie, Mattie, Mattie, guess what?!" America said with excitement.

"What..." Canada said unsurely, hugging Kuma tighter.

"I invited someone over and I want you to guess who.~"

"Alfred, I don't feel like seeing England right now, tell him not to come." Canada's face visually looked sort if angry and... sad. He didn't like England as much as people thought, especially not after-

"Ew, no. I don't want to see him either." Alfred said with a disgusted look, remembering what he said about his brother. "He's an asshole and I don't want to see him for a long time."

Canada giggled, knowing that they had probably been bickering earlier about something stupid. Although, it felt kind of off... no, it was probably just him.

"Alright then, who did you invite?" Maybe he had invited Japan. He knew his brother loved to hang out with him, probably for more reasons then one, but he didn't ask.

"Oh, well I invited-" Alfred was cut of by the doorbell. "Huh, I guess he is here, and really quick too!" He said looking down at his watch before looking over to Canada. "Think you can make it downstairs?"

Matthew nodded and got up, holding Kuma to his chest and gladly cuddled in.

Once they made it, Alfred opened the door only to hear that laugh he hadn't heard in a long time.

"Papa?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IMPORTANT

Authors Note: blegh I'm trash, anyway, I'm going to take a two week break from updating cuz the updates are happening so random and I need to catch up with myself, I mean, I'm making it up as I go and that will probably ruin this story eventually. it's already a load of stalling garbage you guys probably don't even care about so... see at in two weeks, no more (hopefully) no less, so see ya

~@kingdom_of_souls