The Conquered Love

The name itself bought fear in the minds of many people. He thought that everyone respected him out of love, his power, position.. but he was wrong. He had created fear in the eyes of everyone around him. No one dared to stand up against him, forget raising their voice. Mr. VANRAJ SHAH, the current President of the Business Chambers Organization, had instilled that fear. He was a terror. 

He walked in a such anger and fire in his eyes, that the earth shook beneath him. There was a loud sound, bang on the door. It was nothing new for the servants of the house, they were used to it.. But today looked like something new and unexpected had happened. They had a small smile on their face, seeing their master in shock. Oblivious to all that was happening in the main hall, Mrs. Kavya Shah, was dancing to a song, playing loudly in her room. Her happiness was contagious. The song was played and she was singing loudly the line "Hum kisise kum nahin".  

Kavya heard the expensive vase being shattered on the marble flooring of her room, which got her back to the reality. She smirked looking at a visually angry and disturbed Vanraj and decided to ignore him and go about with her celebratory mood. 

Tumne aisa kyun kiya, Kavya? Tumhe laga nahin, ki tum mujhe yeh saari baatein batao? Itna laad aur pyaar diya hai, tumne Anupama ko, ki, usne itni himmat dikhayi. Jo ladki, kal tak mere saamne aankh uthane se bhi darti thi, aaj ussi ne mere saamne... mujhe kehte huye bhi sharm aa rahi hai.. How Dare She??

Kya V, tum hamesha How Dare, how dare hi karte rahoge yaa kuch naya bhi seekhoge. Mujhe toh Anupama, meri beti par bahut hi zyaada garv hai. Jo kaam mein nahin kar paayi, woh meri beti ne kiya. Maana, woh meri real beti nahin hai... Par, V, tumne itne saal, yeh secret rakha kaise? Matlab, ki tum itne oppurtunist ho ki, tumne ek orphan ko apni beti banaya, so that Bapuji unki property tumhare naam kare. Bapuji ko tumhare intentions pehle se theek nahin lage.. Naa tum ek achche bete ban sake.. aur naa pati, aur naa Pita. Mein bahut hi zyada khush hoon ki Anupama ne apne liye Anuj jaise ladke ko chuna hai.. aur woh uske liye, tumhe chodke gayi. Tumne usse bandh ke rakha aur Anuj ne usse, iss bandhan se free kiya. 

KAVYAAAAA... 

Chillaoo mat V.... Tumhe lagta hai, mein nahin jaanti, aaj function mein kya hua, uss din tumne raste pe kya dekha, dekhkar anjaan bane aur Anupama ko kitna sunaya. Mein uski Maa na sahi, par mujhe usse bahut emapthy hai. 

Waise, tumhare liye, ek aur shock ki tayyari ki hai maine.. Bahut jald lagega..... SHOCK.

Flashback.. 

To the evening, 

With a huge number of votes, we have a new President for our Business Chambers Organization. He is not only young, smart and intelligent.. but he is a MAN of principles.. He will lead our Oraganization by example. Ladies and Gentlemen, Please make way for our New President, Mr. ANUJ KAPADIA, with his equally talented, beautiful life partner, Mrs. ANUPAMA KAPADIA. 

Walking hand-in-hand, Mr and Mrs. Kapadia, graced the dias, much to the annoyance  of Mr. Shah, who was fuming with anger. She was glowing. The glow of the new bride was very much visible on her face and Anuj, who was totally lost in her, couldn't help, but give a quick peck on the cheeks of his ladylove in front of all assembled. 

Few moments earlier, while arriving at the venue, Vanraj had seen Anuj and Anupama share a passionate kiss in their car, in the parking lot alongwith the sindoor on her forehead. 

When did she Marry him? How did this happen? Wasn't she working under him? How come he did not know anything about this?

There were a million thoughts going on. He had tried his best to stop Anupama from doing her internship under Anuj. Not because, he did not like him.. But the zeal, honesty and the charm of the young man, had made him insecure. Insecure about his own business, life and his ticket to acclaim the ancestral property worth crores, ANUPAMA. 

Visuals of Anupama and Anuj, spending time together in their office, their proximity, their initimacy, friendship, their love and them being for each other, had started haunting him. 

He had seen on various occassions how they would steal a kiss, hug each other passionately and looked out for each other in a fully crowded room. He had warned Anuj to stay away from Anupama, to which he had flatly refused and said, to him, on his face, SHE IS ALL MINE. AND YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. 

The evening they were announced as the President, on the same day, Anuj and Anupama had a court marriage and it was arranged by Kavya. Kavya was one of the witness. Not only that, it was Kavya's master plan to give V, the shock in her own way. She was the one who had revealed to Anupama that she is not his biological daughter and he is using her as a PAWN to get all that he should never have got. 

Anupama had cried her heart out to Anuj, after learning this and she did not want to be known as the daughter of such a person.. a heartless one, who would stoop to any level, to fulfil his desires, at any cost. Though, Kavya and Anupama never shared a good relation, she was indebted to Kavya, as she made her realise that she is a golden goose here and she does not deserve the kind of treatment she is being treated with. With Anuj's help, she not only came to terms with the truth of her life, that being an orphan, but she also found unconditional love, support for her in Anuj, whom she loved back crazily and intensely. 

She had shown her love for Anuj publicly, on her birthday, the day Mr. Shah had decided to take charge of her life, by getting her engaged to some other oppurtunist. She had invited Anuj to the party and right before the big announcement of Mr. Shah, she had expressed her love by running towards him and hugging him tightly. She had shown her rebellious nature to Mr. Shah, who could not understand that his dominance over Anupama was now a thing of the past.  

He was bought back to the present by the humming of song in a very soft yet stern voice. 

He could not say anything. THE VANRAJ SHAH, could not utter a word and was thrashed by his own ticket, Anupama and her husband Anuj Kapadia. They had come to bid a final good bye to Kavya, who had immensely helped them. To return the favour, Anuj had promised his Anupama, to relive Kavya from the relationship and he came with the 2nd shocker for Mr. Shah. Kavya, who would have normally been a little sad, looked all pumped up and excited for her future, where she could be herself. 

She handed over the envelope to Mr. Shah, which were pre-signed. DIVORCE. and after giving a tight hug and an envelope with their honeymoon tickets to the newly weds, she went away singing and dancing to her heart's content.