❃27❃

HEATED PARTS.
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
Wooyoung's finger gets placed back down near San's thighs as their lips join for a kiss.

Both didn't mind about the kiss starting off slow, but the royal slowly picked it up. Having the intention of wanting to help his sceret lover relax. Their bodies kept rocking against the bumpy rhythm of the carriage while Wooyoung allowed the prince's fingers roam his body, sighing contently as he felt some of his tense muscle slowly turn into mush.

The slender fingers went pass Wooyoung's black blazer and rested steadily on his grey and black inner waistcoat around his ribcage area. San's fingers added pressure on the apprentice's back, massaging the male while their lips were still locked. The prince did the job of swallowing every moan and grunt that his secret lover let out from his plump lips. Wooyoung felt satisfied with the kisses and massages that he was getting that his mind was void of any other thoughts except for San, his lips, and hands.

Breaking the kiss to let the two of them breathe, the apprentice's massage finishes as well. The royal gets a hold of the male's back thighs before pulling him closer. The movement made their middles brush against each other as the both of them let out a groan of quick pleasure. Yet, Wooyoung was suddenly aware of their current situation.

"Not that far San. We are literally headed to the temple right now." He whispers out, still in the middle of catching his breath. The prince gives him a silent answer by kissing him more softly this time. However, Wooyoung could tell that the prince wasn't all that satisfied with their lips dancing together yet as the royal's lips start trailing down onto his jaw all the way up to his ear.

"Then perhaps, something else?"

"And that would be?" The apprentice couldn't contain his giggle as San left feather soft kisses on the shell of his ear. The royal kisses the male's cheek before moving away, making them stare at each other's eyes directly as they saw the flash of excitement and curiosity in them.

"I want to place my own mark on you."

Wooyoung turned into ice on the prince's lap, having somewhat expected for something like this to happen between them but still not grasping the reality of it. He blinks several times until he swallows the small lump in his throat from his nerves. Giving San a nod.

"Are you sure? We don't have to do it, we're about halfway from the Kirk."

"I'm sure San. What made you think that I don't want it?" The male's hand settle on playing with the royal's hair on the back of his neck, his turn to calm his secret lover down.

"I just suddenly remembered the first time we met. You know, about that drunk bastard." Nodding at the memory, Wooyoung did hate the situation that he was in that night, yet he could proudly say that he didn't get affected by it. Only making sure that his head was filled with the memories that were worth remembering, those including his parents and friends, Eden and Maddox, and of course, San. The faint blush on his cheeks didn't help him either as he feels giddy at the fact that the prince remembered their first encounter and that he showed his caring side.

"Honestly, I forgot all about that incident. So I am seriously okay. Thank you for worrying about me though."

Thankful, he rewards the royal with a kiss on the lips. Secretly trying to pick up the heated mood from earlier. He pulls them apart to tease the other a little, until a question pops up in his head.

"By the way, what did you do to that man?"

San's lips crash onto his again as the royal went at him hungrily. They pull back with heaving chest.

"You don't need to know." The prince's husky voice left no more room for a conversation as they attacked each other's lips until they were bruised.

Wet kisses began to dampen on the apprentice's jaw as his secret lover dragged his lips over them. Wooyoung feels his clothes shuffle as he kept his eyes close, basking in the pleasure of San's lips. His black tie loosens as his white button up underneath began to get airflow. The male's head tipped back, giving the prince better access to his skin as he let out breathy moans and gasps.

The royal's lips rest on Wooyoung's adams apple for a bit, feeling the skin getting pulled by a pair of lips. The kisses began traveling further down his neck and onto his left shoulder. That's when the pleasure clouded his thoughts. Feeling San's plush lips and teeth attack his skin made his body heat up. A whine left Wooyoung's pink lips when he started to notice that San was teasing him by staying near the same spot.

"Patience my beautiful."

The apprentice's cheeks flare up at the nickname that the royal called him. Embarrassed, he hides himself by shutting his eyes and ducking into San's neck while the royal left a fire trail on his skin with his lips as they went lower towards his collarbone. No skin of his left untouched as Wooyoung felt the kisses all over him. There was a specific patch of skin however, that made him let out a louder moan that he immediately covered his mouth after releasing it. He felt San's smirk against the area of skin.

"Found it." He cheered.

Wooyoung's body was heating up at that point as the prince kept biting and sucking on his newfound sweet spot, and it showed through his broken moans and whines of pleasure.

Sweat accumulated on Wooyoung's hairline as he kept his writhing on San's lap to a bare minimum, doing his best to not let their middles brush too much since he thinks that they might get carried away and end up doing more than just a hickey job. He thought of how long is the ride to the Kirk that they were still in their own world of pleasure. Yet, his mind suddenly went blank when San licked the now bruised skin. The royal finishes everything off with a few more nips on his skin and a kiss on their lips.

Both connected their foreheads after the blissful session that they just had. Now becoming aware that the carriage that they were in was now slowing down, having just arrived at the Kirk. A knock gets their attention but neither had the strength to move.

"Your Highness, we've arrived."

The coachman's muffled voice got Wooyoung to work on fixing his appearance again. Not planning to show off the fairly noticeable blooming purple hickey on his collarbone made by the kingdom's prince.

"Give us a minute. Apprentice Jung fell asleep."

Grinning at San's half-hearted lie, the appreciation adjusts his tie so that it wouldn't poke his love bitten skin underneath. They didn't hear another word from the coacher as the two made sure that both of their appearances was presentable for the eyes of the public and certainly those who worked at the Kirk.

Climbing off San's lap with a huff, Wooyoung was thankful that his semi hard on didn't made a dent in his pants contrary to how the royal attacked his skin so roughly. The taller was the first to get off from the box, the apprentice stepping off right after. San didn't help him and offer his hand to grab on, but the male brushes it off since he was aware of the not so secret glances that made their way.

"We are going to have to part here." Wooyoung peels his eyes away from his surroundings to look at the prince questioningly.

"I have a private meeting with the people who run the place, and I can't really have you go with me. But rest assured that you are allowed to explore the place while waiting." San explains to him. The apprentice sees the apology in the prince's eyes that was different from his actual blank face that he put on. Wooyoung gives a small smile of understanding and waves it off.

"I understand Your Highness, then, we'll just meet back here?"

"I'll go look for you instead."

Their conversation stopped at that as a deacon greeted them and told the prince to follow him where a few priests were already waiting for him. The two secret lovers nod at one another as they went their seperate ways towards the Kirk.

'Time for a little tour' The apprentice said to himself.