❃23❃

“Your Highness, I don't think-”

“Shut it.”

Wooyoung doesn't fight back after San growled his words out. He averts his attention to the side after feeling shy and flushed by their intimate position at the moment. The royal wouldn't let go of his waist, only pulling the male back down if he tried to get up. Their chest pressed against each other, making the both of them feel the warmth that radiated off their bodies. And Wooyoung had this tingling feeling in him, most likely the feelings that he has for San that the novel gave him.

“Look at me.” San's firm voice entered his ears, yet the male refused to turn and look.

“Your High-”

“That's an order.”

Wooyoung didn't have much of a choice now. Swallowing bits of his crushed pride, he turns his head. His eyes immediately met the prince's brown orbs. The two started to get lost in each other's gaze, as if they could see a whole galaxy in them.

San had now let go of the male's sketchbook - which was the cause of this - and let his hand reach out to touch Wooyoung. Carefully, he tucks the stray piece of the shorter male's dark locks behind his left ear, noting the same tint of pink on them like his whole face. However, he doesn't let out a cocky remark. Only wanting to focus on the male that laid on top of him.

The male knows about the shift of atmosphere around them. From playfulness, it became this dream like feeling. Almost romantic in a way, but Wooyoung would never admit it. He feels San's hand move from the side of his head to the back. Wooyoung also saw the prince's eyes wander down to his lips before he felt his head getting lowered. The gap between them kept growing smaller and the male couldn't pull away.

Because he didn't want to pull away.

His eyes slowly fell shut as he felt them. He felt San's soft lips on his own. The two stayed still just like that, giving each other a moment to get use to the weight on their lips. The royal was the first to move, lifting his head a few inches from the blanket that he laid on and tilted his head to deepen the kiss. Wooyoung followed suit, fisting the blanket beside the royal's head to keep him grounded. But he felt like he was floating on clouds, his only focus was on the lips that were trying to devour his own.

The prince flipped them over, making Wooyoung lay on the blanket but never breaking their kiss. The male arm's instinctively wrap themselves around San's neck, pulling him closer as he played with the hair at the back of the royal's head. Every bit of the kiss had both of the males wanting for more. San nibbled on Wooyoung's lower lip, even swiping it with his tongue, taking the male by surprise as he lets out a gasp.

Not putting up a fight, Wooyoung let the prince explore his mouth as he pleased. The lips suddenly disappeared from his mouth as they started going at his jaw until his neck. The male tilted his head up to give San access while his toes curled at the growing pleasure.

With his head turned to the side, Wooyoung's eyes caught sight of their horses. Suddenly becoming aware of the things around them and the time. His parent were probably waiting for them back at the estate.

“Your Highness.” He breathes out, still feeling hazy from post-bliss.

“It's San from now on.”

The prince's rasped out, almost making Wooyoung miss the feeling of the plush lips on him. Both of them go back to staring at each other's eyes with the male pushing San's fallen hair back.

“San.” He tries out. Even though he had already said the other's name by accident during their very first meeting. It still felt both foreign and familiar on his mouth. Lips go back to kiss him as a reward. But Wooyoung makes sure that they wouldn't go too far by pushing on the royal's chest.