three

"hi dad" she called out. i waved.

"hey parker, oh and uh- hey... grace." wha- i thought tony would care more for her.

she put her head down and nodded once as we made our way to the elevator, but tony stopped us.

"it's broken, gotta use the stairs, kiddo. sorry." she sighed and flailed her arms up in the air. "walk, 62 stories, really?" he just shrugged. we both groaned as we began up the stairs I don't know if grace could hear or see it, but i heard the elevator ding as steve and sam walked out. right then i wanted to punch tony across the face. grace didn't deserve this.

she must've heard it because she stopped flat in her tracks. face curled into an annoyed and furious look. she stepped back to the bottom few steps and purple stuff came out of her fingers, it looked like wanda's powers. she used it to stop the elevator from closing.

i was stunned. "broken, really?" she angrily stomped down to the elevator and shut it with her purple stuff before her dad oculd stop her.

"which floor, ms. stark, peter?" friday asked us from inside. "62 please, thanks friday."

"anytime."

we quickly arrived at her floor and walked to her room. i wandered over to my room, only a floor down so i took the stairs, and put my bag away.

at this point me and grace we almost best friends. we both sat in her bed, under her warm white and black grid blanket.

"ok, so the thingy on google classroom says that we're supposed to make a presentation about any bug or insect." she said, looking like she was about to barf.

"how about spiders?" i suggested. i didn't want to be obvious, but she probably already knew so fuck it.

she gave me a look. "really? you know i know, right?" i nodded, she rolled her eyes.

"ok so we could start by- shit." i looked at her confused. "my macbook died." she got out of bed to search for her charger.

"don't worry, i'll get mine." i, too, left the bed and head down to my room to get my laptop. i searched my bag until i realized. i left it in my locker.

i tried to look everywhere in my room, and didn't realize i was taking over 7 minutes to find it. i simply gave up. as i began to walk out of my room, i ran into grace, our faces dangerously close.

"pe- oh.. hi" she laughed and smiled awkwardly. before we knew it we were leaning in to kiss, but she stopped.

she shook her head. "no.. no no i can't. you're already with bella t-that would be wrong even though i- i like you i can't sorry peter." she turned to walk back to her room, she seemed to have found her charger as it was in one hand.

i took a risk and webbed onto the other twirling her around and crashing our lips together. my hands were around her waist, as hers just sat by her side.

i could tell she wanted to move them so i loosened my grip to allow to snake her arms over my shoulders and back to my neck. i felt her free hand twist through my lower curls. we broke apart.

"no.. peter you just cheated on bella.." i froze.

"grace.. no- i.. i've only b-been with her for two weeks, i-i thought she was the one but she's not... it's you." i fucked up hard this time, and there was no going back. i don't have a time machine. unless mr. stark could make one...? no peter.

she sighed. then left. she grabbed her wristlet and started to walk out of the compound. "where you goin" tony asked her.

"out." was all she had to say. goddamn peter.