five

we had clearly fallen asleep cause i woke up to grace resting on my chest, arms around my neck and mine around her waist.

i smiled softly at the sight of her and just decided to sit there with her, until she woke up.

my hand reached for my phone, resting on my nightstand. i tried so hard not to wake her up but with my luck, i felt her arms release from my neck and looked over to see her eyes flutter open,

"good morning" she had a goofy smile plastered on her face and i just had to snicker at it a little. her smile turned into a pout as i got up from next to her.

she sat up. "where are you going...?" i stopped and gave her a sympathetic face. "downstairs, it's already like 10, gracie.. everyone's probably up and made us breakfast by now. she tilted her head to the side, then back up, signalling i had a point.

~

i headed into the elevator, still wearing a nerdy math shirt and sweats. my eyes were focused on the floor as the first thing i saw was tony's angry face staring at me, making me jump. "what the hell.."

i slowly, and cautiously stepped out of the elevator and sat down in the kitchen, tony following.

"care to explain why the fuck you and my daughter slept together last night?" how'd he know...

"i- mr. stark i can explain! i walked up there after last night and sh-she was having a panic attack.. but i- uhm i calmed her down and then we sat in her bed and watched a movie.. and then- uhm.." i put my head down, i didn't want to tell him that we kissed, he'd kill grace and say she was off limits.

he didn't seem impressed, though. "and then what- parker..?" he was not playing around.

"w-we kissed, and now we're together.." fucking hell now here comes the killing part. his eyes widened.

he shook his head as his daughter walked downstairs, but slowed down when she saw peter and her dad sitting together, not in a good way.

tony gave her a look, and she clearly knew what it meant. "what did you do to peter?" she questioned, as she cautiously walked up to me and tony.

"you two-" he waved his finger at the both of us. "can't happen, end of story. grace room, peter home. now." my heart dropped, and i know grace's did too.

"wha-" tony cut her off. "now." tears pricked her eyes as i stood up and walked over to kiss her. risky ass move, but he treats her terribly and we all know it, but nobody but me cares.

i connect our lips right infront of tony. grace kissed back, but her arms or hands didn't movie for a little due to shock. eventually she snaked her arms around my neck, mine around her waist.

we stayed there for maybe 10 seconds, tony's face devistated. we broke apart, human's breathe too.

"kid you are so dead" tony started to storm towards me but froze, the same purple aura that comes from grace's hands hovered around him.

"you're not touching him. unless you're doing the same to me." sh-she was standing up for me.. not that i couldn't do it myself but i still appreciated it.

suddenly tony became understanding. "grace i know what you're going throug-" grace seemed angry.

"DO YOU? REALLY?! YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE TREATED THIS WAY BY YOUR DAD, WHO CLEARLY HAS BETTER THINGS-" her face turned towards me for a second. "AND PEOPLE, TO WORRY ABOUT THAN HIS OWN DAUGHTER, CAUSE I DON'T THINK SO... tony.." tears had been streaming down her face as she ran out of the compound, into the freezing snowstorm with nothing but the same cotton shorts and oversized sweatshirt, mine... from last night.

i ran out, going for her only a few seconds after her, but she was nowhere to be found. "you fucked up, tony." was the last thing i had to say to him before i set out to find grace.

~

698 words in total