5

It is been a month 

Every day every night

it all just the same thing , nothing changes

except for one thing 

I haven't even talk to Saki this whole month, I felt like he's avoiding me.

every time I tried to Kisaki he always have an excuse like "Not now Y/n I am very busy right now."

or he'll just straight up ignore me and walk away.

it hurt yeah sure.

but I think he just need a little space right now since he looks like very stressed 

Now my parents were finally back home from their business trip.

"oh my darling how I miss you, how have you been these past few weeks hmm?" my mom asked me.

"oh I am ok I guess" I answered her

we're very sorry darling we couldn't celebrate your birthday together we were very busy this whole month but I got a lot of presents that I bought for you.

I just looked at my mom and nod.

then my father appear out of no where and says "We also have a dinner with the Kisaki Family tonight"

"With the Kisaki family??" i asked my father.

"Yes with the Kisaki Family your friend will be coming too and you better dressed up nicely we were going to discuss some Business later." my father said.

"Now go up stair and get ready Y/n and also put the dress you're going to wear for tonight it is already in your room darling." mom said.

I did what my parents told me to do 

(I don't know how to explain so I'll just put the image of the dress here)

I sat in my bed and think what kind of business my dad is he talking about and why is the Kisaki Family is also in this so called Business. 

I mean Saki's Parents were also a Business Man and Woman but what kind of business is this

and also it is been a month since I last talk to Saki, it would be very awkward if I suddenly talk to him right now.

you were startled by a know on the door.

"come in". you said

Ms. Y/n the Kisaki family has arrived.

you jolted up and quickly go down stair since you don't want to embarrassed you parents in front of a  guest and it is a business too.

you stand beside your mother as you guys greet the Kisaki Family

"long time no see Mr. Kisaki" your father greeted Mr. Kisaki with a handshake.

and also your mother greeted Mrs.Kisaki while you just stared at Saki and bowed a little.

he just looked at you and bowed back right after.

both you and Kisaki eats in silence, while the parents are busy in their chit chats.

you can't strike up a conversation with him because it'll be more awkward if you do that.

"Ohh and BTW I almost forgot the most important thing that we will discuss tonight, Me and Mr. L/n already talk about this and now this is the right time to tell this to the two of you" Mr. Kisaki said.

"Since the two of you are going to graduate college and you two are on the right age". My Father said.

"We decided that you two get married". Both of our Moms said in a happy tone.

"WHAT?!" Both me and Kisaki said in union.

"It'll make both of our business a lot better". My father said.

"plus the two of you know each other since like you two are babies you know you look cute together."Mrs. Kisaki said.

I blushed at her comment.

(Yiee kinilig ang pota de joke lang)

Both me and Kisaki didn't talk back since we can't do anything about it know but to accept it.

I looked at him and he looks kinda mad about the idea, I am also shocked because of what just happened and sad because I know Kisaki did not like this because well. . .

He already liked other woman,

and that is not me.