Chapter 6

Chapter 6

I had heard a lot of laughter when I had finally gotten out of the shower. I didn't understand what was going on, but I was trying to cut my hair. I finally got all of the dye out, so it was naturally white once again. Honestly, the laughter didn't faze me, but I was getting annoyed with my hair at the moment. I knew that I probably needed to change my hair length again, but the long hair was getting annoying. I was just glad it wasn't a light golden brown anymore.

"Finally!" I said after getting my hair to a manageable length. Soon enough, though, Tsubaki walked in. Did he not know about knocking before entering. I was fully dressed, and I was just throwing away all of the hair I cut off.

"Why is your hair white and shorter?" Tsubaki said. I was surprised he didn't remember my natural hair color. He came to my room a lot when I was younger. I mean, yeah my hair wasn't fully white at the time, but it was lightening up every year.

"Well... I was tired of the dye I put in my hair, so I washed it out. This is my natural hair color, and I had cut my hair because of how annoying the length was," I replied. I had finally gotten all the hair off my hands, and then turned to face Tsubaki. He was nodding in understanding, but I could kind of tell that he was a little annoyed. I then followed him as we went down the hallway to the main room. When we got there, I noticed that Otogirl wasn't there. Tsubaki had asked me earlier if I wanted to play a game of Scrabble with him, Shamrock, and Berkia. I had accepted because I wanted to see how good they all were. I hadn't played a lot, but I was somehow good. I had then sat at the table and we started the game.

Once we were towards the end of the game, Berkia was winning. Tsubaki seemed to light up when Berkia had laid down his word. Luckily for me, I was next so I could mess up Tsubaki's move. I had laid down a word that gave me a lot of points, but it seemed that I hadn't stopped Tsubaki. When he played his move, he was almost out of tiles. When it was Berkia's turn again, he laid down his last tile and won. I was close behind, but Berkia had won. When I had put up the tiles and the board that was in my place, I went over to where Sakura was. He was a pretty chill person, and was easy to talk to.

"I see this is your natural hair color?" Sakura asked me. I nodded yes and got back to looking outside. I wasn't let outside of the place because Tsubaki didn't want to deal with me getting in his way. There was this little voice at the back of my mind saying, "Something is up," and I knew what it meant. There was chaos going on, but I could tell that Tsubaki was doing it. If I was let outside the place, I would let my instincts do their normal and stop the chaos. In the room, it was a small voice. When I get outside, it will become a booming voice and I will not be able to stop it. I don't even know if it is possible for me to get outside this building without my instincts kicking in.