The Games Begin

-Some naughty stuff so beware-

~Niall~

Liam was still in my arms fast asleep so I carried him back to the cabin. Opening the door everything was quite down stairs. There was a shower running from somewhere upstairs. I tiptoed up the stairs making sure not to wake Li up. His door was slightly cracked open, I pushed it open and layed him on the empty side of the bed.

Lou was curled on his side with is back to the door. I turned and left quickly heading to mine and Harry's room. Harry was still in the shower grateful for that I took my time to get ready for bed. I was now in my underwear when I felt two pair of warm hands rest on my waist. Shivers racked my body from head to toe.

"You look so sexy Nialler," husked Harry. "Why do you always hind your body from me?"

A shameful moan left my mouth and the harding didn't help much either. Can it get any hotter in here?

"Harry w-what are you doing?" I whimper.

~Harry~

"Harry w-what are you doing? whimpered Ni.

OMG what am I doing? I just can't control myself around Niall anymore. I have to let him know how much I've lusted for him and loved him.

"Niall I want you so bad,"I growl. "Why don't you want me?"

"Want you?" He gasped. "I do want you, it's you who doesn't want me."

My heart completely stop, my breath hitched in my throat. Butterflies flew in my stomach and my grip tightened on him to a degree where I thought he would feel pain. He thought I didn't want him, is he crazy?!?!?!

"Bloody hell Niall I do want you," I sneer. "I've always wanted you and will always."

"Then prove it." he ripped his self from me and stocked to the bed.

Watching him lay down without another word, it killed me. Gaah my life. -_-

~Louis~

Feeling the bed dip, my heart stop with fear. I turned over to see an angle sent from heaven. My Liam is sound asleep curled up in a ball. I inched over to Liam and grabbed his arm. I slipped closer and cuddled against him. I could feel the blood rise to my cheeks, and down south. Bloody hell just cuddling with Liam gets me hard as a rock.

"Lou?" My whole body shut down with guilt, and fright. Please please be asleep.

"Lou, can you hear me?" asked Liam.

"Um?" I faked waking up.

That's when I felt it, he was hard too. My heart started to beat faster, and my own hard on grew more. A shameful moan left my throat when Liam's hand touched me through my bottoms. My hands fisted into his shirt, when his hand started to rub me. I was so close to kissing him, and forgetting who we were.

"Louis, I love you." I gasp, not knowing what to say.

I pulled away from him and got up from the bed. I dropped my head to the ground, clasping my hands together.

"When I was talking about the man I love," I gulped. "W-when you ran out, after you yelled at me. I was talking about you Liam James Payne. I've loved you since the first time I laid my eyes on you."
'Oh god! Yes let the games begin' I chuckled at that thought.