Why do you care?

---I'm sorry but I'm going to skip the packing and the flight to where they are almost to the cabin---

~Zayn~( I know finally right!!:P)

Looking out the window was peaceful it was very quit in the rental van. Liam would not even go near Louis, and Nial would stay away from Hazza. Don't get me wrong I love the peace and quite but, this was just beyond weird for us five.

"We're here!" cheered Nialler from the back seat with Liam.

A big smile made it's way onto Haz's face where it showed those two dimples.

I quickly text Harry.

To: HAZ

we need to get Li and Lou to share the same room for the month!

From: THE BRADFORD BAD BOI

To: Zaynie

It's a deal now RUN!

From: Hazzabear

When the van came to a stop I ran for it. Running up the stairs searching for a room for one, with a smirk on my face it was fun. My room was the very last door on the right. I throw my bags on my bed and I made my way out the door to see if my plan worked.

"I want to bonk with Nialler." Haz commanded with a puppy dog face.

Niall's face was red and he was nibbling on his lower lip like he was nerves. Liam pushed Niall to Harry and grabbed Lou's wrist to pull him in his room. Whilst Liam did that he winked at Haz with a knowing smirk playing on his lips.

"Hey, Li can I talk to you?" I asked.

He meet my eyes and gave a sharp nod for yes I'm coming. I backed into my room waiting patiently on my bed. The click of my door closing let me know Li was now pacing, well not only that but the heavy footsteps going back and forth gave that away too.

"Li can you sit please." I kindly ask.

When the bed dipped I knew he was uneasy by the way he made the bed shake with nerves.

"Li don't lie to me I know who you like," I say. "Along with who Haz and Lou like, but who does Ni like?"

His breath hitched but he answered, "Um, will Ni likes Haz, and you know I like Lou," he gulped. "But, who does Lou like?"

Well bloody hell I thought Li liked little Nialler, looks like I was dead wrong on that.

"Sorry mate but I'm not telling you who Lou Likes." I explain.

"But but why not?" he whinnied.

This is so wrong, but I have to do it. I know Lou likes Li and Ni and Haz like each other.

"Am I the only straight one in the band?" I joke.

"So, is th-, wait wait a minute did you say only straight one in the band?" he whisper/yells.

"Yes, that's what I said," I smirk. "Why?"

"Well...um...you see...um...

"Well...um...you see...um... spit it out already!" I growl.

"IlikeLouandIwanttomakehimemine," he rushed out.

"Well okay then I don't know how but I do," I said shaking my head.

"Uh?" said Liam.

"I know what you said, duh." I said in a monotone voice.

"Oh, well con you help me?" a cheeky smile made it's way to my lips.

"NIALL GET YOUR SNOWFLAKE ASS IN HERE!" I yell.

"Bloody hell Zayn what are you doing." gasped Li.

"Getting your man." I said matter-of-fact.

Niall came in with three sodas and three bags of crisps.

"I thought you would want me." he said with a wink.

"Good plan get Haz and Lou wrapped around your pinky's is a go." I say excitedly.

They cried out in laughter at me, and Ni fell on the floor rolling around clutching his stomach. I groaned with annoyance and pushed Liam of my bed then stood up kicking Niall in the stomach.

"OW! That bloody hurt Zayn." screeched Niall

"Well you pissed me off," I snap. "I was trying to help the two of you out, but nooo you guys have to go and be dicks about something stupid,"

At the moment Harry and Louis come running in and almost fell of Niall.

"Bloody hell Niall why are you on the ground." questioned Louis.

"I don't know, well I do know," he mumbled. " Zayn kicked me in the stomach and pushed Liam of the bed."

"Well it is my bed now isn't it?" I smirk.

A growl escapes Niall's mouth before he throws his self at me, and knocking both of us on the bed.

"Liam help me?" said Niall.

"I swear Li if you help him so help me god I will attack you with a spoon." I snap.

"Yeah I'm good Niall not thanks." he mumbles.

I quickly flipped us over when Niall was busy giving Liam the death glare. The whinnies and protest from Niall made a smirk appear on my lips. I lent down and whispered dirty things about Harry into Niall's ear just to piss him off.

"Zayn stop!" growled Niall.

A laugh escaped my lips from the look of lust and the way he bit his lips whilst blushing. Then I felt his member go hard and knew I was never going to let him live this down.

"Why do you care?!" snapped Liam.

A gasp came from Harry's lips, whilst Lou looked pained. Liam brushed by Louis and Harry mumbling "why do you care?" again.

"What the fuck just happened!?" yelled Niall. He pushed me off him and ran after Liam.

Then and there I knew it was going to be harder to get these four together than I thought.

"So what happened?" I questioned.

____________________________________________________________________________________

So comment fan......

Hope you guys like it my first fan fiction.......

I will try to upload the new chappy tomorrow......