The Truth

~Niall~

"What the fuck just happened!" I yelled. I pushed Zayn off me and ran after Liam.

I saw the flash of a buzz cut running down the stairs. Dammit that boy is going to be the death of me. Cursing under my breath I dash after him. "Shit" I thought when I see the front door open. I stepped out into the bright sunlight, the warmth hitting me hard.

I took off down the path that leads through the woods, and ends up at the white sandy beach.There was four fallen lodges surrounding a fire pit but, what caught my attention was the sobs escaping Liam's lips. I make my way to Liam's side and bring him on my lap wrapping my arms protectively around his waist.

"Li what happened?" I ask.

"I-I," he stutters.

"Li it's al-

"I can't believe I just did that!" he groaned.

"What happened, and don't lie," I say. "I bet Zayn got it out of the other lads by now."

"Well, when Zayn and you ere wrestling, um Louis started rambling none stop about this guy he likes," he paused running a hand over his face. " He had this dreamy look, and then he turned to me asking if I was okay..." he trails off.

"Sooooo?" I emphasize the "o".

"Then I just snapped "Why do you care?", which I feel so bad for." He whimpers.

"Li you didn't mean it, it's okay please stop crying," I beg. "Just show him your flirty, sexy side,and I bet by the end of the month he's your's."

"I'm not doing it, un-

"You are doing it, Zayn and I will help you." I say.

He groaned, "Like I was saying I'm not doing it, unless you do the same with Harry."

If Zayn's plan works and mine as well then what could hurt right. But what if Harry likes someone else like Zayn. Oh, shit I left Harry alone with Zayn. Well technology I didn't Lou's with them, I hope.

"Is it a deal?" asked Li putting his hand out.

"It's a deal." I say shaking his hand.

~Harry~

"So what happened?" asked Zayn.

Lou let a whimper out and fell to his knees sobbing. By now I was beyond pissed at Liam, why didn't he see Lou was talking about him.

"Lou come here." I say holding my arms out.

He jumped in them, so now I have him bridle style in my arms.

"I'll be back", I say to Zayn.

I took Lou to Liam and his room and put him farthest from the door.

"I'm going to go talk to Zayn OK?" I ask.

"Yeah." Lou mumbled.

I shut the door and walked down the hall back to Zayn's room.

Like the gentleman I am I knocked on the door and waited for Zayn's reply.

"Oi, get your ass in here Styles." Zayn faked snapped.

I came in his room with my hands up in surrender, "OK my bad."

He laughed an actual fucking laugh; way to go Styles you the man. I don't even get the door closed before he says "So, what happened?" AGAIN may I had!

"Well, you see Lou was going on and on about Liam how he is hot and his dream boy," I say. "But Li didn't know it was him who Lou talking about so when Lou asked if Li was okay he just snapped at Louis."

"What did Li say exactly?" questioned Zayn.

"He yelled "Why do you care?" and stormed out," I reply. "Now you know everything."

"Um, OK I will talk with both Li and Ni when they get back, deal?" Zayn asked.

I gulped just the mention of Niall gets me all hot and bothered. I nodded my head with quick speed and darted out the door to go take a cold shower; a very needed cold shower. The truth is I'm deeply in love with Niall and I am scared to tell him.