C75

The audience fell into a dead silence, which made the moaning in the video clearer.

Luo Lingsheng saw the unbearable picture on the video, and he did not hide his disgust between his eyebrows and eyes. He especially did not want his lover to see this kind of picture.

"...Yunnan, don't look."

Shi Yunnan turned his gaze back, raised his eyebrows at Luo Lingsheng with interest, "I didn't expect this scene to be so exciting at the beginning."

Luo Lingsheng took a sip of wine, smiled and said nothing.

After a few seconds of silent confirmation, someone at the scene finally broke out with a loud 'fuck off', like a bell that struck everyone back to their senses.

Finally, one after another, the sound of gasping was delayed.

A young rich young master spoke up first, "My God, this... this is Luo Yanchuan? Who is the other one?"

"It seems to be the third young master of the Shi family, right?"

"That's right! It's Xie Keyue! When did the two of them get a piece?"

When the parents of both sides heard these discussions, their expressions completely froze.

Luo Dexing and his wife felt ashamed and unbelievable, but Mo Bai'an and Fang Ya, who knew their daughter's character well, immediately turned their eyes to one of the protagonists in the video.

"Luo Yanchuan, you..."

Before the two parents could finish their questions, Luo Yanchuan immediately rushed to the media console under the stage, but no matter how he unplugged the control wire, the video did not end.

Seeing Luo Yanchuan's unprecedented panic and loss of control, Mo Xuanqi continued to pick up the microphone and said, "Brother Yanchuan, don't bother, this projector is not connected to the computer under the stage. I have already had someone use Bluetooth to remotely connect and control it."

"What a beautiful picture. The protagonists are still you and Mr. Xie. Will Brother Yanchuan stop watching more?"

Mo Xuanqi's "Brother Yanchuan" sounded like a little girlfriend who was intimately attached to him, but Luo Yanchuan was shocked by the madness and revenge she hid in her eyes.

For the first time, Luo Yanchuan felt that the situation was beyond his control, and he couldn't understand how Mo Xuanqi became like this!

"Qiqi, stop making trouble!"

Luo Yanchuan squeezed a few words between his teeth in an attempt to stabilize his mind. This video has never had his face, and the one who succumbed to the inferior is not him, and there is still a chance to save it.

"Qiqi, there is a misunderstanding about this, I can..."

"Misunderstanding? What misunderstanding?"

Mo Xuanqi turned around and walked to the left side of the stage, and asked Xie Ke, who was already splitting at the front table, "Xie Keyue, do you think this is a misunderstanding?"

"…"

Xie Keyue, who was suddenly exposed to the field of vision, was almost out of breath, but he couldn't say a word.

His reaction is enough to explain everything, the person in the video is not only him, but also Luo Yanchuan.

There were other guests who spoke one after another, "So Xie Keyue is also here today? It's exciting now?"

"Is this the male junior? How dare you come to the engagement party?"

"Look at the situation first and don't guess, it's not necessarily what's going on."