Chapter 6: "Then tomorrow, we can get our certificate."

Just in time, the school bell rang.

Shi Yunnan looked at the little boy who was obediently looking for the teacher to line up for dismissal, "What's his name?"

"He is called Little Goldfish1 in the family, his given name is Luo Jinyu2."

"It's a cute nickname." Shi Yunnan smiled and asked casually, "The child's surname is Luo? Where are his paternal grandparents?"

"The patriarch has persuaded the two elder in-laws to bring the little young master over and raise him very early on."

The Luo family was powerful, and now that Luo Lingsheng was in charge, who wouldn't want to send their children to a higher place? As for the change of surname, it was also the result of Luo Lingsheng's initiative to exchange benefits.

Uncle Qin said, "Second young master, you wait here for a while, I will pick up the little young master."

"Good."

Shi Yunnan stood there for a while, and saw Uncle Qin leading Little goldfish out.

With a closer look, Luo Jinyu's face was chubby, and he also carried a little baby fat. He was wearing the little yellow hat configured for the kindergarten, and a few handfuls of fuzzy hair stuck out, making him look very cute and lovely.

"Little young master, come, Grandpa Qin will show you a person." Uncle Qin looked at Shi Yunnan, and suddenly became a little confused about his address.

Patriarch and second young master Shi were still in a verbal 'marriage agreement' for the time being.

Shi Yunnan found this child very interesting, and actively bent over to pinch his baby fat, "Little goldfish, nice to meet you, call me Brother and I'll buy you sweets."

"No." Little Goldfish refused with a stern face, and walked outside with a small school bag on his back.

"......"

Shi Yunnan rarely got defeated by a child. He stood up at a loss, not knowing whether to laugh or cry.

The two followed Little goldfish outside together, uncle Qin explained in a low voice, "Second young master Shi, please don't be offended, Little goldfish grew up next to the patriarch, so his nature is a little more mature than normal children."

Shi Yunnan didn't take this matter to heart at all, and snorted, "I think it must be because of Luo Lingsheng, the uncle who carried a stern face all day long. The child followed this example, and has also become a little adult."

Uncle Qin smiled and didn't refute.

It was said that nephews were like uncles, and now the little young master was a replica of the patriarch when he was a child.

The car was still parked at the same place.

Walking in the front, Little gold fish pedaled his small short legs, attempting to climb into the car with puff and blow.

Seeing this, Shi Yunnan approached and grabbed him by the collar, "Up you go!"

"......"

Little goldfish, who was suddenly lifted up, was dumbfounded. Luo Lingsheng, who was about to reach out to hold the baby, was also startled for half a second. A trace of helplessness swayed from the bottom of his eyes, "Second young master Shi, how can you carry a child like this?"

He had no idea. He thought it was the same as carrying the little kitten by its scruff.

Shi Yunnan shrugged, "Sorry, no experience, it's just easier this way."