C19

Chapter 19: “Luo Lingsheng, my legal husband. We just got the certificate.”

Luo Lingsheng’s casual question was like another gust of strong wind on the restless sea.

The guests could hardly suppress the stormy waves in their hearts, and for a while, they couldn’t even react——

Did they see it wrong? Luo Lingsheng actually attended such a business banquet?

They didn’t hear wrong, right? Hadn’t Shi Yunnan been left abroad by the Shi family? When did he get involved with Luo Lingsheng?

Because of Luo Lingsheng’s invisibly powerful aura, no guest dared to speak without permission, but only dared to communicate with their eyes.

Silence spread throughout the banquet hall.

Shi Yunnan looked at Luo Lingsheng’s slowly approaching figure, and then recalled the domineering question from the other party just now. The corner of his mouth unconsciously ticking up with a little joy that he didn’t even notice.

Luo Lingsheng met Shi Yunnan’s smiling eyes, and tapped his fingertips on the armrest for a moment, “Come here.”

Two very light and gentle words, completely without the strong sense of pressure he formerly imposed on other people.

Shi Yunnan stepped forward quickly under the unanimously shocked eyes of everyone, bending over and smiling for the man in the wheelchair as he usually did, “This banquet is not interesting, why are you here early?”

Didn’t he say it himself that he had a meeting?

Luo Lingsheng gazed behind the other party, and raised his voice, “I’m afraid you’re not used to such occasions, so I specially came here to accompany you.”

The volume was enough for everyone to hear clearly.

“……”

Shi Yunnan was startled, and the guests present were also taken aback.

Was it their misconception? How come Luo Lingsheng’s reply was tainted with a little bit of doting and pampering?

“Luo, Patriarch Luo, what is the relationship between you and second young master Shi?” Some guests couldn’t help their curiosity and asked boldly.

What kind of relationship?

Luo Lingsheng recalled these four words, and made sure to ask Shi Yunnan, “You tell everyone, what is the relationship between the two of us?”

Shi Yunnan instantly understood the meaning of his words, and raised his eyebrows, “Can I say it?”

Luo Lingsheng’s eyes hidden under the lens showed a hint of interest, and asked in a voice that only two of them could hear, “Don’t you want to see the distorted face of these people who are used to stepping the lows and praising the highs?”

“Yes.”

Shi Yunnan let out a low laugh, he suddenly felt that Luo Lingsheng was also a little black-bellied inside.

He straightened up, looked back at the different faces of the guests behind him, and deliberately cleared his throat, “Everyone, I would like to introduce——”

“Luo Lingsheng, my legal husband. We just got the certificate.”

Twelve words, simple, straightforward and crude, but enough to be called explosive news.

The whole audience widened their eyes: “…..”

Wen Yibei was stunned for a moment, and looked at his brother in disbelief.