3: Explanations

Thank you for 30+ reads! I know that's not much but dayum it feels like a lot! In other news, my big piece of German for school is finished so I now have actual time! Yay! As ever, thanks for reading. Did you guess who was the father of the baby?

'Addison?'
Derek was sitting with his wife on the porch of the house staring up into the stars, wondering what his life had become.
'Yeah, sweetie?' Addison reached across to his hand and squeezed it, not making eye contact.
'It's Mark's, right?'
'Derek, I...'
'I know we were split up, Addison, and I get it. It was before we really decided we were going to give it another go, and I understand. But your thing with Mark's over now?'
'Yes! Of course,' Addison breathed deeply, relieved that her husband was so calm, 'The minute after we agreed to give it another go I called him and told him it was done. Promise.'
'Then that's that, but...' He trailed off and looked at the stars again.
'But what?'
'You have to understand, Addison, that we can't keep it. I love you, but I couldn't have Mark's kid running around my house like a reminder. For heaven's sake, Mark is no longer anything more than a colleague and I just couldn't...'
Addison blinked back tears. 'Yeah, well. I know what you mean, and I'll... terminate. But I do really... I really want a baby, Derek. With you.'

Very slight smut warning

'Let's do it now.'
'What?'
'Let's make a baby, Dr. Montgomery Shepherd.'
'If you insist, Dr. Shepherd.'
They rolled over to each other in bed, and soon they were stripped and sparks were flying. They were lip locked, bodies grinding against each other so hard it was almost painful, and soon they were there, and everything was blissful. Well, almost.

So, I'm only three short chapters in and I already have the wonderful writer's block. Ugh. Therefore, any ideas are more than welcome and please comment them or any constructive criticism, tips on writing or even just things you like about the story. Thanks for reading!