2: Actually, we're...

'Dr. Bailey,' Derek asked his (although he would never have admitted it) favourite resident, 'Could I steal an intern for a exploratory surgery regarding a subdural haematoma?'
'Of course, Dr. Shepherd,' Bailey turned to her interns, 'Karev?'
'Dr. Montgomery Shepherd's already bagged me for paedeatrics again, Dr. Bailey. I'm on all day.' replied Alex Karev, grumpily.
'Grey?'
Meredith Grey nodded and walked off down the corridor with Dr. Shepherd.
'So.' said Derek.
'So.' Meredith replied.
'How are things? The new boyfriend, what's his name?'
'Thomas. Dr. Thomas O'Leary, he's a cardio guy at Presbyterian.'
'Ah, yes, O'Leary. The O'Leary Transplant Theory?'
'Yeah, that's him,' nodded Meredith, smiling. 'What about you? How's Addison?'
'Great,' said Derek, 'We're actually...' He broke off, remembering his promise to Addison to 'not tell anyone until the second trimester or I'll kill you'.
'Actually what?'
'Never mind. Come on, we've got to scrub. Now.'

'Ok,' said the midwife, 'So, Addison, you think you're about seven weeks?'
'I think so, yes,' she said. It had been a week since she'd told Derek about their baby, and now they were having the confirmation and dating scan.
'You work with pregnant women and babies, don't you?' Asked the midwife, curiously, gazing at the ultrasound screen which was facing her, and not yet Derek and Addison.
'Yes,' said Addison shortly.
'Well, I thought you'd have a better idea of your stage of pregnancy. There's no way you're six weeks pregnant. You're at least ten.'
Addison was about to smile when she realised and Derek came to the same conclusion.
'Addison, honey,' said Derek, quietly, trying not to get angry, 'Is there anything you want to tell me?'

Who can be the first to guess who's the baby is? It's not rocket science (or brain surgery haha sorry not sorry)! Apologies for the late update, I'm finishing a big piece of schoolwork soon so updates should be much more frequent after that. Thanks for reading!