Vines and Grievers

(When there is no POV it means 3rd persons POV just so y'all know)

"Wait, wh-what?" Thomas stammered.

Everybody, excluding Minho and Thomas, was at the edge of their seat. Even the Gladers. No one really knew what went down in the maze that night, besides Minho and Thomas, and it's a bit of a sore subject for them.

Minho fully sat down, still panting heavily. Thomas got up, stumbling slightly and walked over to Alby. He knelt down and asked, "What happened to him?" Referring to an unconscious Ably on the floor. He was bleeding from a spot on his head, indicating that he was hit on the head with something.

Melissa looked at that closely, being a (badass) nurse and all, it didn't seem like it was to bad. It didn't look like he had a concussion, in her professional opinion.

"What does it look like?" Minho asked spitefully.

"Sorry for snapping." Minho apologized.

"It's fine," Thomas looked at him, "I just chopped it up to you being cranky from spending the whole day in the maze. That, and thinking you were going to die that night." Thomas snickered, while Minho scowled.

Another pang of jealousy rang through Scott, reminding him that he wasn't Stiles'- No. Thomas' brother anymore. Sure, he tried that week to make everything the way it used to be. Just him and Stiles against the world. But it's not like that anymore. Hopefully, he would get all his memories back and it can go back to the way it used too. Just more people in the pack. The more, the merrier, right?

"He got stung." Minho panted.

"I bet I could run that maze and not even break a sweat!" Jackson challenged.

Everyone who had ever been a runner and Scott glared at him profusely. 

"Oh please, after you run five laps on the lacrosse field you're as good as dead." Lydia snapped at him, knowing his strength and weaknesses from being his ex after all.

Thomas was still inspecting Alby, and Minho was regaining his breath, "What happened to his head?" Thomas asked.

"I did what I had to do." Minho replied.

Everybody (Minus Janson) was saddened by what their world had come to, even Ava. And she was to blame for it all. Thomas also blamed himself, though nobody knew.

They both looked toward the direction of a giant screech, caused by a Griever.

Lydia, Liam, Mason, Allison, Kira, and Scott all flinched, some more subtly than others.

Minho grunted while getting up, "Uh, okay, alright, help me get him up." Thomas said, maneuvering to get into position to pick up Alby.

Minho started walking away, "The maze is already changing."

"Hey, Minho!" Thomas yelled after him, Minho stopped.

"Sorry for running away, you ugly shank." Minho apologized.

Scott chocked on his drink, (they all have water in the cup in the cup holders connected to their chairs) "I'm sorry- You did WHAT!?" Minho was about to answer but the movie cut him off.

A creaking could be heard coming from somewhere in the maze, "We can't just leave him here." Thomas said, glancing at the unconscious Alby.

Minho turned around slowly and looked at the pair.

"We have to get him up." Thomas says. The footage shows that it is getting later and later into the night. Minho and Thomas are holding Alby and grunting.

Alby watched, dumbfounded, as they held him like that and were dragging his body through the maze. He would've left Minho for the Grievers if the roles were reversed.

It's gotten even darker by the time they set him down against the stone wall. They're both panting heavily and are very tired. "Oh shit," Minho mumbled.

"Which way now?" Thomas asked.

"Okay, just sit him down. Sit him down." Minho ordered.

Scott watched proudly, as his best friend- no, brother was helping this man even though he had just met him a few days ago. He really was a true leader.

They both sit down as well. A Griever screeches. Minho and Thomas look in the direction they heard the shriek, "This isn't gonna work," Minho mumbled, "We got to go. We got to go." He repeated.

Minho got up and started walking away, when Thomas looked up and called after him, "Wait, wait, wait, wait, what are you talking about?" He asks flustered.

Minho looks back at him, "We got to do something. We got to hide him!" Thomas exclaims.

Minho looked at him incredulously, "Where?"

"I don't know, Minho. Just think- You're telling me there's not a single place we could take him?"

Minho yells out then grabs Thomas by the collar, pushing him into the wall.

Everyone looked at him with expressions varying from 'Really?' to 'I'm gonna shucking murder you.' Minho shrugged sheepishly.

"Listen to me, shuck-face, alright?" Minho whispered in his face, "Take a look around! There's no where to go!" He let go then got up off the ground, "You don't get it," A Griever can be heard screeching in the distance, "We're already dead."

"Well with that attitude you are." Melissa mumbled, but everyone heard her and started laughing, except Janson who was smiling smugly by the fact that Minho had given up hope that fast. Minho was blushing at the statement.

Thomas looked at him for a moment, then looked behind him. He got up and shoved Minho out of the way. The view switches and the screen shows that he was looking at the ivy on the wall.

"Ah yes, Thomas with his crazy ideas." Jorge laughs.

"That's why I'm Thomas Edison!" He jokes. The pack smiles, knowing that their Stiles is slowly creeping his way back.

A look on Thomas's face showed that he had a plan ready. He looked back at Minho, who looked intimidated by the big stone wall.

"Wh-why do you look so... scared!?" Gally asked in between breaths while pointing at the screen, laughing. Minho rolled his eyes.

A/N- Hey y'all that's where i'm gonna cut it off bc I wrote this a while ago! and then I lost all motivation... so I wanted to get a chapter out because I feel guilty. But school started soooo...