Marriage! 💍👰💒(Pt. 1)

Today is the day. Today I become a waifu. To the sexiest man alive. I walk out in a sexy wedding dress. It looked like this:

 It looked like this:

So sexy. Although lord farqquad might not like me wearing his enemy's merch. Whatever I'm hot in it. I walk down the aisle. To my beloved. I had a kick in my step. I was so excited. I reached the end of the aisle and approached the tiny little man. "What are you wearing woman?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!" He boomed. "I-I-I-i-i don't know. I thought it would be sexy enough for you." I quickly recovered. "Whatever, just done ruin this wedding." He said. I nodded in approval. We said our vows. "Y/n L/n do you take the honorable lord farqquad to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The wedding guy asked. "I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I d-d-d-d-d-d-do." I stuttered. "Lord farqquad do you take y/n L/n to be your lawfully wedded partner?" The wedding guy asked him. "I do." He said with such a sexy tone. "Any objections?" The wedding guy asked the crowd. No answers until, one. "I OBJECT!" Somebody shouted in a Scottish accent. It was shrek! "Shrek what are you doing?!" I screamed at him. "I CANT LET YOU DO THIS Y/N. I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH!" He screamed back. "You know him y/n?" Lord farqquad asked. "We used to be a thing.." I mumble.