chapter 21

At vyom house

Riddhima is standing on terrace. Now she stoped crying. She is lost in thinking about her relationship with vansh.

They are like subh and sham jo ek dusre ke mohtaj to hai par sath nahi reh sakte. Vansh is like sun for her whose mere presence give her a different kind of energy like sun give us energy lekin jese hum sun ke pass nahi ja sakte uski tapish ke karan vese hi vansh ke pas nahi Jaya ja sakta uski tapish ke karan uske gusse ki aag ke karn which is increased due to their last fight.

It's not like ki she is dying to be with him she knows now they can't be with each other but what's about her emotions which she can't able to control whenever she see him. But now she have to control her self. As for now there is no future for there relationship....

Her thoughts were interrupt by sejal's scream. She run downstairs towards her. Inside Sia and vyom also run toward kitchen.

They saw sejal right hand got burned by boiled oil
"As Riddhima is upset By that "promise thing" Sejal thought to lift her mood by making her favourite dish. During cooking she is lost thought of things which is going now days so nazar hati durghatna ghati"

Vyom called the doctor . They take Sejal to her room. Doctor come analyse her burnt wound. Thankfully it is not much deap burnt. Doctor give her medicine and tube to apply on wound. And said to not use that hand atleast for the weak.

After doctor went Riddhima strictly warned Sejal not to get up from bed.

It is decided that Riddhima will stay their only till Sejal get recover. Vyom goes to drop Sia Vr mansion. And Riddhima goes to kitchen for dinner prepration.

VR MANSION

Sia enters inside the mansion. She feels change in environment. Unlike other year every one is happy. She become confused as this two days is somewhere difficult for everyone as VR is in very state. She said gaining everyone attention

S : Dadi...

D : Sia tu aagyi.. Riddhima kaha hai aur vo theek to hai ab

Before Sia can say something Ishani said

I : accha hua nahi aai kam se kam mujhe uska chehra to dikhna padega.... Sukun mila ki vo nahi aai...

And here you go she started again... And this bring the start of a free drama show for other people of mansion

D : Ishani tum phir shuru hogai

I : not again dadi.. accha hua vo nahi aai can't you see she is spoiling Sia.... Uski sangat mein hamari Sia kitna badalne lagi hai....

S : shut up Ishani not a word against her.... Aur uski sangat tumhare spoilt friends se to aachi hai...

I : how dare you compare that cheap with my friends....

S : ishannniiiiii.......

Irritated with their behaviour dadi yelled

D : Stop it both of you... Ishani I am saying last time I will not tolerate this again... And Sia tum bhi is tarah se Ishani se baat nahi karogi she is elder to you...

S & I : Fine

D : ab batao Sia

S : ha vo she (Riddhima) is fine but uski dost ka haath jal gaya tha so till the time her friend will recover... Vo vahi rukegi...

D : ok

S : vese dadi aj kuch alag raha hai mansion ka environment

On this smile and said

D : ha Sia mahol me change to hona hi tha for the first time my vansh is come out of his painful zone. He is in study with Angre...

Sia become suprised and happy for her brother... But now known fear grew inside her for Riddhima. We can say that best friend instinct. But she shrugged of her thought.

In study

Angre is standing at the gate of vansh study with a sheet thinking something.

Angre pov

When two hour before boss come out of his first time I am very much happy, happy to see boss back to his normal zone. But when we entered in study vansh mood instantly changed. He seat in his chair with atmost seriousness and with his mafia king VR aura. We discussed about our both legal and illegal deal which is going to happen next weak. Then he asked me about that masked man. He become very angry when I informed that our mens didnt get any information about that man. Now he decided he himself will look in this matter. i was admant that I will myself take care of it now come on yrr I know he is trying to behave normal lekin koi bhi insan ek dam se hi sab kuch nahi bhul sakta. Although I don't know he always goes in emotional breakdown zone this two day but itne saalo se janta hu mein boss ko. I can say he need more time.

But boss to boss hai so He in his deap baritone said to make a sketch of that masked man. So here I am with that sketch.

Angre pov end......

Angre enters in study with that sketch and give it to vansh.

Vansh closely observe that sketch as he always says masked man eyes are very familiar to him. He is trying to remember where he see that eyes. Also he trying to recognise his voce.

After some minutes vansh eye become wide. But he composes himself now he is looking very angry. And the next seconde he throw the vase beside his table. Only by seeing him Angre can say that he is very much furious. Before Angre can say anything. He yelled

V : just don't utter any word leave me alone

A : but boss

V : Angre out

And not want to make him more angry he immediately goes outside wondering why his boss is this much angry.

Otherside in vr mansion someone called Kabir to inform him about riddhima.

SO : that Riddhima didn't returned to mansion. He is delaying our..  I am mean your mission.

K : you again started. You are behaving like she is my pawn. Mom she special in my life like her

SO : but

K : listen I know my mission is to destroy vansh completely as soon as possible but I cannot forgot that she also has her life. Riddhima ki dost Sejal ka haath jal gaya tha isliye vo vaha hai.

SO : this means we need to wait.

K ( irritatly) : i can wait ok...  And why are you so much desparate.

SO : n..  n..  no..  it's not like that I just want your sukun...  After all you are my...  

Kabir cut that person immediately

K : accha hai ki Riddhima vr mansion mein nahi hai now mujhe usse baat karne mein aasa hogi. Now just cut call.

************************************
That it for today chapter...  

What do you think

About vansh and Ridhima relation

why vansh become this much angry on seeing the sketch.

Why Kabir behave that way with that person.

Who is "her" Kabir referring about.

Think about it..... 👆

Please ignore spelling and grammatical mistake.

I will try to come soon with next chapter. Till then stay tuned

STAY SAFE
STAY HAPPY
❣️❣️