chapter 20

Hello guys I am back with new chapter of our FF....

guys in this chapter I tried to show vansh emotions on incidents which happened after Riddhima come back in his life again. In short Vansh pov...

So it's my humble request that drop your views on that. And also please tell me ki mene thik tarah se present kar pai na.... 🙂

Now let's start the chapter

************************************

Episode start after the breakdown of vansh... ( Chapter 17)

VR mansion

After vansh breakdown anger is overpowering him for feeling pain for the person who broke him. Who didnt trust him. To stable himself he goes inside washroom.

Turing on the shower he stand under it. Closing his eyes again everything started playing in his mind.. he started thinking about Riddhima from the day he meet her after 5 year.

Vansh pov

That day my focus is on diamond deal with CHANG , he is an international mafia. Same dangerous like me. And for money he can even kill his friend. Even after that I am looking after this deal. But i was unable to concentrate about it. I was feeling restless in good manner. Feeling that something is good going to happen. I feel special kind of relief. Jab mein party mein pahucha tab samjh aaya ki why I was feeling like that.

There I listened most sweet voice. I immediately recognised that voiced it's her. She is the here. I listened her voice after 5 year. It immediately calmed me. But I was shocked to see her here... many emotions surfaced When I saw her i immediately want to hug her then , her mistrust , when she blamed the important person of my life all that movement , Our last meeting played in front of my eyes as a reel. I come out of my shocked state when I listened she is arguing with me over that flower. I immediately composed my self. the way she talked no no argued with me my gaurds and Angre become shocked. ( Chuckling) . And why not , as no can talk to me like this.

By only seeing her i immediately understood, felt like She changed so much changed in these 5 year.

If she can argue with me then I am also not less I also replied her rudly. Our argument continues but I think my next statement

"Tum bhi apne staff ko proper organization sikha sakti hua"

Make her more angry. And why not she can listen anything but uske staff par , uske employees par, uske colleague par koi ungli utha de iske matlab hai ki apne aag mein ghee dal diya....

We could argued more but Angre informed me about CHANGS arrival.
But point to be noted by that meeting I remembered our very first meeting in London.

After meeting CHANG my eye again fall on Riddhima. She was immensed in her work. As if sensing my gaze she turned and we shared eye lock. Same shine in her eyes. Same feeling. Like always I wanted to lost in her eyes. But everytime I want to love her, feel her our last meeting started to flashed in front of my eyes. That always stop me to take any step toward her.