Chapter 15

We see y/n laying unconscious on a giant bed. Right when y/n passed out blue came in and ordered her pearl to pick him up and take y/n to the peridot's. Blue was furious the entire time. After some time B.p told that y/n is out of danger he is just unconscious this calmed blue down.

(With y/n)

Y/n is floating in a dark abyss.

Y/n: Where am I  I'm pretty sure I passed put hmm soo this must a dream then I guess.

Y/n looked around but all he saw was darkness.

Y/n: Pretty bland.

The next moment the view changed to a grassy field it with red sky blood was splattered on the grass.

Y/n: Ok now this is freaking me out.

???:*Giggle*

Y/n: Huh who's there?

???:*Giggle* y/n.

Y/n: Whoever there show yourself.

Silence not even a single. But suddenly y/n heard the sound of loud breathing coming from all around.

Y/n(in mind): This will be a really good time to wake up.

???: *Giggle* y/n...behind you.

Y/n instantly turned around and saw.

Y/n: Ahhhh!!!.

Y/n woke up screaming and breathing heavily. The door burst opened scaring him more but calmed down when he saw it was blue.

Blue: Oh dear your finally awake I was so worried.

Giant tears were falling down from blue's eye she made her way to y/n gently grabbed him and hugged him to her cheek.

Y/n didn't said anything as the image of the person in his dream still spooked him.

Blue: Are you alright my y/n.

Y/n: Huh ohh yeah yeah I'm great. But can you tell me what happened.

Blue: Well the moment you passed out I told pearl to take you too the peridots in the medical wing so they can heal you after that was done I brought you too my living quarter.

Y/n: And what about yellow.

Blue: Well she wants to meet you in her living quarter.

Y/n: But when tho.

Blue: She said as soon as you woke up.

Y/n: Oh that so.

Y/n looked down at his hands. The the dream still in his mind.

Blue: Is something wrong dear. If you want something I can get it for you just name it.

Y/n: No it's not that it's just haaaa its nothing forget it. So are you gonna take me to yellow.

Blue: I wish I could but I have meetings I need to attend. Yellow will send her pearl to get you.

Y/n: That means she knows I'm awake.

Blue: Yes she does. Oh I almost forgot pearl.

Y/n: Forgot what.

B.p walked towards y/n with his mask all repaired with not even a single scratch.

Blue: I ordered the peridots to fix it. And I made sure that no one saw your face.

Y/n: Oh thanks blue I appreciate it.

Y/n smiled at blue which made her blush.

Blue: Oh n..no need to thank me dear anything for you.

Y/n: Oh umm ok.

Someone knocked on the door and entered it was Y.p

Y.p: My diamond wants to meet him.

Blue glared at Y.p before sighing with annoyance.

Blue: Well dear it seems like we have end our conversation here.

Y/n: Yeah I guess. Sooo um bye.

Y/n said before jumping of towards pearl. Blue kept staring at y/n.

Y/n: Alright pearl lead the way.

Y.p: Right this way.

Y/n and y.p left the room blue was still staring towards the door.

B.p: My diamond.

Blue snapped out of her trance and looked towards her pearl.

B.p: I understand that you dont want to share lord y/n with any one else but you still have to attend to important matters.

Blue: You are correct pearl y/n only belongs to me.......to us.

B.p smiled at her words.

_____________________

Sorry it was a short chapter.