Chapter 11

Blue diamonds ship reached the human zoo. It was completely pink.

B.p: My diamond we have arrived at the zoo.

Blue: That's wonderful.

Y/n looked outside the giant window and saw the zoo himself.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Y/n(in mind): So that's the zoo huh. It's a little to pink.

Blue: Well y/n are you ready.

Y/n: Wait your gona keep me in a zoo.

Blue: Ohh stars no I just wanted to visit the zoo yellow will also be joining us soon.

Y/n: Hmm.

Blue lowered her hand in front of y/n he hesitantly got on in blue raised her hand back up y/n tried to keep his balance but fell on her palm y/n got up and sat cross legged. Then blue lowered her hand for her pearl.

Blue: Pearl how is the progress of the party that was sent to earth to get  a human for the zoo.

B.p: They will be returning soon with the human my diamond.

Blue: Alright come along pearl.

B.p: Yes my diamond.

B.p got on her hand y/n was still siting B.pearl  stood real close to y/n. Blue raised her hand back up and stepped out of the ship.

???: Ah my diamond you have returned.

An agate made her way towards blue she did the diamond thing with her hands and bowed down.

Blue: Agate.

Agate: My diamond is that a human.

Agate asked while looking at y/n who had his mask and hood on.

Blue: Yes he is.

Agate: Oh then I will take care of them you dont have to tire yourself for some disgusting little human.

Blue: WACTH YOUR TONGUE AGATE!!.

Blue yelled at the agate who covered and took steps back.

Blue:  They are not some normal human they are 'Special' and you will show them respect.

Agate: A..as y..yo.you wish my diamond.

Blue huffed and stared to walk forward going through a number of doors.

Y/n looked up at her a bit creeped out on how she treated him.

Blue noticed his and immediately a smile formed on her face.

Blue: I'm sorry about that My y/n she wont talk to you like that ever again and if she does I will shatter her my self.

Y/n(in mind): What's wrong with her and what did she meant by My y/n.

Y/n: Oh no it's ok.

Blue: Hehe well here we are.

Blue said while opening the door to a room with a large numbers of gems bubbled up.