Chapter 14

Jasper: Your really dead now.

Jasper rushed towards y/n who moved back but jasper predicted this and grabed y/n's arm she flung him with full force sending him crashing in the arena wall. The strike broke some ribs and a crater was in the wall.

Y/n coughed blood from his mouth which fell down his mask.

Jasper: See one hit and your down.

Y/n(in mind): Oh God it hurts the metal arm is already damaged. I need to think of something and fast.

Y/n shakingly got back on his feet.

Jasper: Oh your still standing well I'll just have to break your legs then.

Jasper made her way to y/n who was still in pain and couldn't properly move jasper grabed his head and smashed it in the ground and kicked him. Y/n's mask had a crack in it and blood was leaking out.

Jasper: EVERY ONE LOOK AT THE HUMAN SO PATHETIC CANT EVEN GET UP NOW.

All the gems around started to laugh and insult him. This snapped y/n and a flashback ran in his mind.

(FLASHBACK)

A younger y/n was getting beaten up in front of the entire school no one thought of helping him instead laughed at him.

Kid1: Haha look at you no one's love you.

Kid2: Yeah not even your mother loves.

Kid3: Your such a loser.

All the kids: Loser loser loser loser.

(Present time)

Y/n slowly got up jasper looked at him.

Jasper: Well you still want to get beaten huh.

Y/n didnt answered. He raised his hand and pressed a button on the collar of his coat. Pitch black smoke suddenly oozed out from y/n's gloves and the crack on his mask it covered half of the arena and made it pitch black.

Japer: Trieng to hide huh that wont work.

Jasper summoned her helmet and pressed the side of the helmet and a visor appeared it scanned the smoke but instead it started to glitch.

Jasper: What.

She tried again but nothing. At last she got rid of it.

Jasper: Ahhh what ever I'm.....

A bullet flew out of the smoke and hit her right arm. She held it in pain.

Jasper: Ahh that's it.

Jasper jumped high in air jumped in between the black smoke blowing a part of it away. She looked around trying to find y/n.

All the gems were silent anxiously staring down.

Jasper: Where are you. You little runt!!.

No answer. She looked in every direction but y/n stood behind her cloaked in the black smoke when he threw a flash bang. It landed infront of the jasper she was startled but couldn't react fast enough and got blinded.

Jasper: Ughhh what the I can't see.

Y/n ran and jumped on her back and placed his hand on her face pushing it with full force and the same black smoke came out. Sucking jasper soul or light. She started to scream loudly but y/n kept strong grip. But jasper jumped up which made y/n to lose his balance and fell down. Jasper landed out side the black smoke. Her face distorted and along with her voice her gem instead of bieng bright yellow now showed statick.

Jasper: Whāţ đīđ ýøū đø ţø mē.

Jasper said in a distorted voice causing all the gems wacthing the fight to shiver

Y/n: Ooo dont tell me THATS all you got.

Out of the smoke stepped y/n with his mask showing a single eye which was all glitchy.

(Just the eye)

Jasper felt fear she was terrified of some one other than the diamonds.
She took a step back.

Y/n: Dont be afraid. I'm just a human aren't I.

Y/n said while tilting his head.

Jasper: Ñø ýøū āřē ñøţ ā human.

Y/n: That hurt my feelings you know.

Y/n said then he looked at down at his Annihilator and pressed the button again which loaded the destructive antimatter rounds.

Y/n: Well I guess I should end the battle now.

Y/n said while aiming it at the jasper.

Jasper: Ñø płé...

Y/n: TO LATE..

Y/n pressed the trigger the moment bullet cam in contact with jaspers body it tore her apart and exploded the explosion caused her gem to crack and fell down. The entire arena was silent
All the gems were staring down some with fear some with confusion. The diamonds were also surprised the white also had an amused look.

Y/n: SO ANYONE ELSE WANT TO SAY SOMETHING.

Silence not even a single gem spoke.

Y/n: good.

Y/n turned around and slowly limped his way back to the room. Y/n entered the room and caughed blood he made his way to his bag grabed it sate down laying his back against the wall he slowly removed his mask his face was bloody he grabed a towel from his bag and started to wipe the blood of his face.

Y/n: I should've used Anahillator at the beginning. I wouldn't had gotten so beaten up if I did.

Y/n could fell his eyelids getting heavy.

Y/n: I'm go....gonna r..rest now.

Y/n closed his eyes but before falling in slumber he could feel someone picking him up and calling his name.

______________________