Any requests?

If anyone has any requests then please do comment or pm me. I have a lists of groups I do at the beginning but if you're wondering about a group that isn't listed please do ask cause I might have left some off by accident. If you requested me before and I haven't done it yet then feel free to remind me as I might have lost the request or just have forgotten.

I will write pretty much anything. If you have a specific idea in mind then just tell me or just give the person/people/group you're requesting. I'm more than happy to write platonic oneshots as well, or poly and multi fandom relationships (just for example changbin x reader x wooyoung). I will not do BTS at all. I just don't really listen to then anymore and that was a whole different book anyway.

I'm pretty much only writing requests right now and it'll take up to 2 weeks to get your chapter out but you will be tagged when it's out. It usually won't take that long but please expect a little bit of a wait as I'm currently doing my final major college project for the year and I have work along side that.

Just let me know on this book on pms if you have any ideas. If you're not sure if I'll write something please ask cause even if I don't write for that specific group or thing I can usually come to a compromise or write something else for you if you ask.

Thank you for the continued support for my writing, it means a lot and I've honestly enjoyed coming back to wattpad and seeing all the comments and interaction :)