🌊𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟬🌊

hehhahehe today is my bday(that's ur cue to tell me happy bday rn or ur not reading the darn chapter😒 pls.)

so I decided to make a chapter that's very different from this story and don't worry this isn't part of this actual story in the book it's just a short au story thingy.

_________________

"Y/nn.."

"Y/n."

"Y/N GET UP FOR GOD'S SAKE!"

"WHAT?"

Waking up from the annoyance of my brother, before I could even do anything I was blinded by the light above me.

"God why is it so bright!"

"Why are you a fish."

"HUH?"
I looked down to see I have no legs and a FIN?

"I'M A MERMAID?"

"You look more like a siren."

"Oh I love sirens."

"Yes but your out on sand, near the public get in the water."
Oh oops.

________

You know in Greek lore and stuff Siren has their own family and what nut, but here it's different, everything is very much different. Instead of the sirens having their own island, they have their kingdom and in that kingdom, I'm not a princess there, nor suppose to be in the water. You see, I'm not even in the royalty life, I'm one of the commoners who lives with my partner in crime, Vi, my very nosey brother, Ekko and have a friend, Caitlyn who's the princess of our land. With Caitlyn being our friend, we got all the secrets of the higher ups, and used that to our advantage to get what we want. But one day while going on a walk, Vi, Ekko and I saw the nightmare of the land. Misfortune Mylo, the Mischief maker of the land, crossed our path and left us in unknown misery. We all got separated and uh now I lost Vi and I'm now a Siren with Ekko by my side.

Right now I'm swimming away from the beach while Ekko is in a fishing boat following behind.

"How am I going to turn back? WHY AM I A SIREN?"

"Calm down, we will figure out somehow."

"Yea we better do."

___________

"Okay let's stop here."
Ekko said as he rest back in his boat.

I did stop but I decided to look into the water and saw some corals.
"Ekko here's a plan, you go find Vi and Caitlyn while I explore the sea for some help."

"Alright."

Diving into the water and accidently hitting Ekko with my tail, I started to swim my way to the corals and found more and more and near it, was a cave.

"There is always something in a caves right?"
With that thought in mind, I head in and searched for something that can help me.