CHAPTER 2

"Welcome to your new home." Vi said.

I looked around while smiling to myself, thinking of how my new life is going to be. "Vi your back!" A short girl with blue hair said while running up to us, her happy face turned into a confused one as soon as she saw Ekko and I.

"Who are they?"

"Our new roommates Pow." Vi said while walking up to her, as she did I noticed how different she looked in real life than on a screen, all I could think of was 'wow'.

"I thought you said one was going to be here?" A girl with blue hair came up to us and stated, looks like Vi have to introduce everyone now.

"Wait so your stream?" Mylo asked.

"Yep." I replied with. "So why have I not heard of you before?" Claggor asked, "I don't know?", "How did you meet Vi?" Caitlyn asked. "Online."

"Oh." they all said.

"What does 'oh' means?"

"I mean how did you even get together with her, do you not know how she acts?"

"Excuse me Mylo?"

"I mean, that's nice."

All I did was laughed a bit and decided to look around. I have never been in an apartment before so I was curious on how it will be like. Ekko decided to join me and we both took a tour around the place.

"Oh right! Vi told me that Ekko and I will have to share a room since we didn't know he was coming. " Powder came up from behind us.

"Oh I don't mind that, let's go to your room so we can put away my stuff."

"Alright!" She said as they both went on their way. I decided to go to the extra room to set up my stuff also. It took me a while but I finally got it done and I was happy with the results. As I was about to head to my door I was greeted with the pink haired girl again.

"Jesus christ, you scared me Vi."

"Good. Nice room." She said as she sat on my bed.

"Thank you, are you finish with your talk with Mylo?"

"Yep, a very friendly talk. How are you enjoying the place?"

"It's great. Though I'm really happy I actually got to met you." I said while smiling. It has been 3 months since we first met online, I wasn't really sure about an online relationship, some reasoning was that all I heard about it was that it's a bad choice to make but I had feelings for her and decided to choose my own option and agree with it.

She smiled as she guided me out the room and back to living room.

Everyone was outside waiting for us on the couch while Caitlyn was choosing a movie for us.

"Yall finish making out?" Mylo asked while turning to face us.

"Yea, want to know the details on how it went?" Vi answered back as she sat on the couch with me joining her.

"No thanks I'm good.."

"We are going to watch a movie?" I asked.

"Well duh." Ekko said popping out of no where.

"Boy."

"Ok, I have the food did you find a movie Cait?"

"Yep, everyone get ready. And shush."

AN: I'm sorry that it took a while to make the second chapter, I made the book a few days before school started back and I'm trying to focus on school more☹

And I apologize for the short chapter, I forgot what I was originally was going to write about sadly. I will try to make it up by updating the book tomorrow if I could.

Thank you for the votes on the first one I didn't know people was going to read this book :)