CHAPTER 3

"This movie is kinda boring."

"Why didn't you go look for one then Mylo?"

"I don't think it's boring though. "

"Thank you Y/N."

..

"Hey Ekko, can you pass me some popcorn?"

"Sure Powder."

"Shh the movie is still playing."

"Shut up Mylo."

"Shut up Vi, the movie is still playing."

"..."

"Can you all just shush."

"Sorry Claggor."

Trying to hold in my laughter, I tried my best to continue watching the movie. From what I got from the movie, it's about a soilder who tries to start a new life and live a life of a normal citizen(this was partly inspired by Violet Evergarden haha).

Though seeing how easily everyone here gets distracted, we all barely even get to watch the movie and mostly fought with someone.

"Finally, it's over."

Mylo said as he stretched his limbs while standing up from his sitting position. Everyone else followed his actions and started to clean up what ever snacks they had. Some time later everyone decided that it was time to head to bed so I did the same and got read for bed.

--

--

Feeling the sun resting on my cheek, I moved away from the sun, only to be fully awake due to the dumb alarm I forgot to take off.

It has been some days since Ekko and I moved in and everyone is getting along together. Ekko is finally opening up to someone is age and soon he will be attending school along with Powder.

Walking out of my bedroom, I was met with Caitlyn in the kitchen.

"Good morning Y/N, you don't look very happy."

All I did was mumbled something and went on the couch while Caitlyn watched me and smiled.

"RAISE N SHINE, get up."

Getting ready to beat the shit out of the person who just yelled at me, I looed up to see that it was Ekko grinning down at me.