Chapter 10 Stay with me

Ariana POV //
"STOP !" I yell to Sammy after he punches Jack .
"You left me no choice , you chose him over me !" He screams at me as he stomped out of the school . I didn't know he liked me I thought he asked me to prom because we are close friends .
I look down to see jack still on the ground with his eyes closed . Wait is he unconscious ? What should I do ? Should I ask someone to bring him home ? Should I bring him home ? Should I bring him to my house ?
I decided to just bring him to my house so no one would know he was beaten up .
As we pull into my driveway I notice a huge cut on his head and it bleeding badly . I rush him inside and lay him on the couch . I get a wash cloth and dab his head gently . His eyes start to flutter open and now you could see his beautiful brown eyes . I smiled at him and he smiles back .
"How do you feel ?" I ask him .
"Um okay I guess , what time is it ?" He asks. I pick up my phone and check what time it is .
"It's 10:00 pm ." I answer. He smiles at my answer and replies
"It's very late I better stay here for the night ." I giggle. He probably wanted it to be late so he could stay .
"Okay but your sleeping on the ground ." I playfully say. He frowns.
"Your going to make the guy who got punched sleep on the ground ?!" He questioned .
"Then we're do you suppose I sleep ?" I ask still being playful.
"With me in the bed" He grins .
" Only if you stay on one side of the bed and I stay on the other . " I say.
"Fine !" He huffs , acting like a little kid .