Chapter 9 Prom?

Jack's POV//
it's officially been 3 weeks since Ariana and I have talked . I can't stoping being jealous of her and Sammy's relationship, they talk everyday , they eat lunch together , they hangout together , and they even hug . I've been trying to get her attention by hangout with this girl named Hailey , I don't like Hailey as much as I like Ariana . As I was walking to my locker I saw Nash run toward me
" Jack! Just the guy I wanted to see !" He said
"What do you want Grier .." I replied
" damn someone's grumpy , is someone jealous of Sammy? Anyways proms coming up and who are you going to ask ?!" He asked
" hmm? Good question ... Since Ariana's probably going with Sammy I'll take ...." I hesitated
"You'll take? " Nash questioned
"Hailey ." I gulped .
The bell rung and I said bye to Nash and ran to class .

*******LATER THAT DAY ****
I have no idea how to ask someone to prom , should I just give her flowers and ask? A thousand thoughts and ideas flew in my head . After thinking for a good hour I decided on what I'm doing ... I'm going to make Ariana jealous by asking Hailey to prom right Infront of Ariana . Maybe that will make her come back to me .

*******NEXT DAY ******
I woke up an looked at the date , today was the day I was going to make Ariana jealous by asking Hailey to prom . After I got ready I drove to school , I had a huge smile on my face because I couldn't wait too ask Hailey and make Ari jealous!
After 4 boring classes it was finally lunch time which is when I was going to ask Hailey .
I ran into the bathroom and changed into a prince costume and grabbed my flowers .
I got Nash and Cameron to hold up a sign that said : now that your my princess can I take you to the ball?- Jack .
I knew Ariana sits with Sammy so I made sure I would ask Hailey right in front of her face .
Finally the time came Ariana sat down confused and Hailey saw the poster and ran towards me and I picked her up and spinned her around in the air . "Will you Hailey rose Mitchell go to prom with me? " I asked " YES I WOULD LOVE TOO !" She said
I looked over at Ariana who's face went pale and she had a blank facial expression .

******PROM DAY******
I put on my black tuxedo and put on my Navy tie that matched Hailey's dress, then I did my hair and brushed my teeth and put mints in my pocket . I drove to Haileys house and she looked pretty but not as pretty as Ariana .... After taking photos I lead her to the car and we drove to school . When we arrived I saw Ariana near the punch bowl ," I'll get us some punch !" I said to Hailey she nodded in agreement . As I walked over to Ariana Sammy came out of no where and kissed her .... I'm heart broke .

---------------------

Ariana's POV //

It's the day before prom and nobody has asked me. I hope Jack asks me but I don't think he will because we haven't talked in about 3 weeks. I've been spending all my time with Sammy and he is really sweet. I want to talk to Jack but he is hanging out with this girl name Hailey.
I'm at my locker and someone hugs me from behind, I smile because I know it Sammy. I turn around and see him holding flowers
"Ariana would you go to prom with me ?" He asks.
Im really excited that he asked me but I still wanted Jack to ask.
"Yes, I will" I reply with a huge smile on my face. Sammy picks me up and twirls me around, he puts me down and gives me a kiss on the cheek which makes me blush.

********NEXT DAY AT LUNCH****

I walk to the cafeteria and sit with Sammy. We start talking for a while until every one around us becomes quiet. I turn around and see Jack come in wearing a Prince outfit and his friends are holding up a sign that says

'now that your my princess can I take you to the ball?- Jack .'

"Will you Hailey rose Mitchell go to prom with me? " He asks " YES I WOULD LOVE TOO !" She said.

My heart just dropped and I feel like I can't breathe. Is he doing this to make me jealous because it's working ! He looks at me and smirks I just sit there with a blank expression.

********

I get ready for Prom, the theme is 'a night under the stars'. I'm wearing a sparkly dress that starts of grey and fades into dark blue with dark blue heels. My hair is curled and I sprinkled grey glitter in it, to make it look amazing. I put blackish eyeshadow on and clear glossy lipstick.
I heard the door bell ring, I looked in the mirror and I looked great. I went down stair and opened the door to Sammy who was wearing a tuxedo with a grey tie to match my dress. Geez did he look good though. He looked me up and down and a huge smile grew on his face.
"You look great !" He complemented me.
"Thanks you too ! " I said back to him.

********
As Sammy and I walked into the school and told him I would get punch. I walked over to the punch bowl and so Jack and Hailey come in and Hailey looks gorgeous I can see why Jack likes her. I see Jack come toward me probably to get punch, I freeze as I feel someone's lips on mine, sparks start to come and everything is frozen in time. The person takes their lips off mine and I see the person is Sammy, he smiles at me and I smile back. That was amazing. I see Jack watching us, his smile turns into a frown and he walks away.
" Sammy I'll be right back I have to go to the bathroom." I say while walking to find Jack. When I find Jack he is sitting on the stairs, I go sit next to him.
"What's wrong ?" I ask even though I'm pretty sure I know what's wrong. He looks at me and sighs.
"I really like you but you have been hanging out with Sammy instead of me. I wanted to make you jealous by hanging out with Hailey. I tried to make you even more jealous by asking her to prom infront of you. But when I saw you kiss Sammy just a second ago it killed me so much." He admits, now looking down at his hands.
"Jack I really like you too. It really did make me jealous when you asked Hailey to prom. I'm sorry for hanging out with Sammy so much and not hanging out with you." I say to him. He leans in and I feel his lips on mine they were so soft and the kiss was passionate. I break the kiss and smile.
Jack smiles at me too but looks worried when he turns his head. I turn my head to the direction his was facing and my body gets stif. Sammy was facing us with a mad look on his face.
" WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY DATE?!" Sammy growls at Jack. Jack yells back " DUDE CALM DOWN !"
Sammy comes closer and punches Jack. Jack falls to the ground and Sammy knees down next to Jack and punches him one more time even harder.
"SAMMY WHAT ARE YOU DOING !" I yell.