Chapter 8 To the rescue

Ariana's POV //
Nate won't stop. I'm kicking and screaming but it's no use. When I was thinking that there isn't going to be something worse, Nate starts ripping off my dress !
"STOP PLEASE ! " I scream while crying now. He doesn't listen , now I'm left standing in my undergarments. Nate takes a step closer to me but backs up when someone comes out. The person looks at us and I mouth "help me please ." He nods and runs over and yells at Nate " Dude, what are you doing get your hands off of her ! "
Nate steps closer to the guy "YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT TO DO !" He yells back but with a loud and vicious voice.
The guy pulls his hand out of pocket and makes it into a fist. The next thing I know he punches Nate and tells me to run so I do as I'm told pick up my dress and I start running .
We stop running a couple blocks away from his house. Before he notices I'm kind of naked I slip on my dress. "Hey what was going on back there ?" He asks, I didn't really want to answer because it's embarrassing so I say really quietly " he was trying to rape me ." He looks at me concerned, "Are you okay ?
He asked "By the way my name is Sammy"

Jack's POV//

********MORNING ******
I woke up texted Ariana she didn't reply I was still worried about where she went last night , school starts in 30 mins so I had to get ready .
After showering and getting dressed and etc I left for School . When I got there I immediately jumped out of my car to find Ariana .
I made my way toward my first class and I saw Ariana I was about to yell when I saw Ariana with Sammy . My heart sank , knowing that she probably hooked up with Sammy  last night and that's why she was missing, I clenched my fist and walked to class.