-Chapter 5-

After a long school day filled with nerves and butterflies, you were finally excited for practice. You walked into the gym and greeted your coach while looking for familiar faces. Eventually, you saw Sano as she ran up to you.

"Ah l/n I'm so stressed. So many new people to meet I don't know if I can do this."

You laughed, "I wouldn't worry about it, everyone seems pretty nice," you said as you scanned the room. You saw a few girls talking to each other. Some had short hair, some had long, some were short but most were tall, but all of them were pretty. You could tell pretty easily who was a first-year, they looked more anxious, squirmy, and more hopeful for the future.

"EVERYONE MAKE A CIRCLE," announced the head coach. "My name is Eji Tamura, feel free to call me coach Tamura. This volleyball club is not only a team, but a family. If you have issues with each other, deal with them outside of this gym. The minute you step in here, you girls unite and work together. Now start this practice with dynamic stretches."

Everyone did a quick bow and went towards the end line. After warmups, you and Sano started to pepper* back and forth. Coach Tamura announced the first drill: a mock scrimmage to warm up.

*passing, setting, and hitting back at each other.

"GET ME SIX ON EACH SIDE," shouted the coach.

You ran towards the middle back so you could "claim" the spot. After everyone was on, Coach tossed a free ball to the other side. After many "MINE, I GOT IT, GO GO GO's," later, every single person in the gym was panting, sweating, but smiling. At the end of practice, everyone was talking with each other and exchanging numbers.

"Guys we have to make a group chat!" Said Endo Izanami, a right side.

=Unnamed chat=

xxx-xxx-xxxx

Everyone should say their names to know who's who

I'm Izanami 👋

xxx-xxx-xxxx

Sano eri ☺️

xxx-xxx-xxxx

Mukai chiasa

xxx-xxx-xxxx

Okabe Suzu

You can call me suzu

xxx-xxx-xxxx

Tamaki Gina 🥰

xxx-xxx-xxxx

Hoga kame

=Mukai chiasa changed the group name to "super hot vb pros😦"=

xxx-xxx-xxxx

Nagamine Hiromi

The name is very fitting

=you liked a message=

xxx-xxx-xxxx

Asai saki please call me saki

xxx-xxx-xxxx

Ishimoto Chiyoko

You

L/n y/n but u can call me y/n

The girls chatted for a little while to get to know each other and all of them got along very well. Although you liked everyone, you got a long best with Sano, Izanami, and Suzu. The whole team made plans to get lunch on Sunday but they haven't decided where yet.

Firehydrant

Y/n

Y/n

Y/n