Nintendo vs Disney - Part I

Bowser
NOOOOO!

Mario
Yahoo!

Princess Peach
Mario, you saved me! Thank you!

Mario
Oh yeah! Mario time!

Director
Annnd... cut!

Mario
Great job guys! Bowser, you were so scary!

Bowser
Wow, thanks! Listen, you up for go karting later?

Mario
Oh yeah!

Bowser
YAY! CYA!

Mario
This is the life, ay Peach?

Princess Peach
Mhm!

Luigi
H-hey Mario, sorry to interrupt but... do you ever think I'll get a chance in the spotlight?

Mario
Do I think? Brother, I know you will! Mark my words weegee, you're gonna be the next big thing!

Luigi
Yahoo!

Meanwhile, at the clubhouse

Mickey
Guh-huh! Gee, we really shown Pete didn't we fellas? Now, let's do the hotdog dance!

Everyone
M-I-C-K-E-Y! M-O-U-S-E!

Mickey
That's me!

Director
Annd... cut! Mickey, that took us 59 tries for that one scene, can you please step it up a little?

Mickey
STEP IT UP A LITTLE? Try and find a replacement of me, bitch. I run this fucking place don't try and test me! Kids eat this garbage up anyway why do I have to show ANYTHING? Golly! Goofy, pass me a cigarette.

Goofy
Ummm... sure thing Mick!

Mickey
Puff I'll be outside.

Mickey leaves the clubhouse

Director
..see you guys tomorrow.

Donald
I worry about Mickey...

Goofy
Gorsh! Things sure have been falling apart lately haven't they?

Pete
It's all Mickey, Goof.

Minnie
You shut your mouth Pete! Like how you should've kept your mouth shut instead of blurting out that I had an affair with you IN FRONT OF MICKEY! It's ruined my life!

Daisy
Donald, this isn't our conversation to be in, let's go.

Goofy
Wait for me!

Pete
Well we were talking about the fair ground episode so I thought it was on topic! You know, fair, affair?

Minnie
Oh I never should've... whatever, it's done now, I was only with Mickey because of the show anyway, I hate that prick.

Pete
And what about me?

Minnie
...Get out of my site big mouth!

Outside

Mickey
Oh fuck this, I'm going home... ugh. I don't want to do this shit anymore... moneys the only thing keeping me going these days, I guess I'll hit the bar for a while...

Mickey hops into his open top car and begins driving.

Mickey
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS TRAFFIC?

From across the road, he hears a voice.

Batman
I know right? I'm trying to get to a fucking bank robbery and I can't with all this traffic!

Robin
Can't we just get Superman to fly us there-

Batman
SUPERMAN SUCKS!

Mickey
I still don't know what the cause of this is... Guess I'll have to ring up Phineas and see if he can build me a helicopter and take me OUT OF THIS TRAFFIC!

Ring ring

Phineas
Hello?

Mickey
Hey kid, just to let you know I have all power over you so I want you and your mute-ass brother to build me a helicopter and fly me to the bar, I'm stuck in traffic by the clubhouse, get me there.

Phineas
O-ok.

Mickey
Be quick.

Call ends

Mickey
Oh Mick I just don't know how you do it! Other than money, obviously... I need a drink. Phineas better hurry up..

Phineas and Ferb arrive in their Mickey Mouse helicopter

Phineas
Sorry we took 30 seconds, Mickey. We tried to be quicker, honest!

Mickey
..at least you made it me themed, get me in that fucker right now!

Phineas
O-of course!

Phineas and Ferb take Mickey to the bar.

Mickey
Thanks, here's a cig and a lighter, use it wisely.

Phineas
Umm... alright.

Mickey
Cya.

——————

Ferb
Give me the cigarette.

——————

Moe (Simpsons)
Welcome back, Mick! What can I do for ya?

Mickey
Just a bottle of Duff.

Moe
Alright!

Bugs Bunny
Gee, what's up Doc?

Mickey
Minnie's a whore, bugs. That's what's up! Just like Pete's-

Bugs
Alright I've heard enough, how about I- Uh, pay for your drinks today, huh?

Mickey
..sure. I only earned a billion dollars today anyway. Thanks, pal.

Mickey takes a sip out of his bottle and looks up at the Bar's tv

Narrator (Wacky Races)
Welcome back folks to another Mario Kart race! Last time we got the most live viewers ever for a race! Higher than Mickey and the Roadster Races: Race #17!

Mickey
What.

Bugs
You alright, Mick?

Mickey
DID YOU HEAR THAT FUCKER? More viewers than ME?... oh, that's what all that traffic must've been for. Everyone going to the stupid fucking Mario Kart race, bleh.

Bugs
Hey, at least you're still racking up the viewers! I can't say the same... Looney Tunes isn't doing too good-

Mickey
AT LEAST YOU'RE IN A HAPPY RELATIONSHIP, BUGS!

Bugs
..you know what? I-I'll just leave you to it.