Chapter 2 - Don't Want To Go

[Amelin's POV]

"Amelin, sweetheart?" I heard my Poppa said as he entered my room.

I groaned as he turned on my light, burrying my face into my pillow.

"Come on, baby, its time for school," Poppa said.

"I don't want to go," I mumbled nervously, yet mostly sleepily.

I don't want another day of bullying and torment.

I then felt an arm loop around my waist and I'm hoisted from my bed. I whined in a complaining way as I grabbed my pillow as Poppa carried me to the bathroom under his arm, my limbs dangling down. He then putting me down.

I swayed a little and he held on to me so I wouldn't fall and he chuckled softly as I hugged my pillow.

"That a girl. Now, Daddy already left to work, so I'll be driving you to school," he said, ruffling my bed hair.

I yawned and nodded as he got my pillow. "Okay," I mumbled.

"Alright. Get showered and dressed, and I'll make breakfast," he said, kissing my nose and then walking off, closing my bathroom door.

I sigh and pull off my long sleeve and leggings looked in the mirror, seeing all the scars that covered my arms, stomach, and hips, and the ones on my thighs that I added last night.

I sniffle and sob quietly as I rubbed my eyes and look away from the mirror.

I showered and got dressed in my black skinny jeans, a black and grey lace design long sleeved crop top with a black tank top underneath to hid my disgusting tummy, and then a large black sweater and with black high tops, my hair neatly combed.

I grabbed my bag and go downstairs, seeing my dad made french toast with some fruit.

I sat down as he served me a plate and I got some raspberries and a glass of water and started to eat.

Poppa frowned that I didn't get milk or anything, but he knew not to question my unhealthy eating habits, especially with my eating disorders.

He tries to help me, but I guess I'm just stubborn.

Once I'm done eating, feeling the guilt eat at me inside, I just try and ignore and brush my teeth before me and Poppa walk outside, and I spot a moving truck in thee house across the street.

"Must be new neighbors. Hope their friendly," he said as we climbed into the old truck.

"I doubt they are," I sighed.

"Oh, who knows, Butterfly," he said, giving me a friendly smile as he pulled from the driveway, and soon down the street, towards Hell.

~~~

Should I continue? Yes or no? ^.^=