5

Chapter 5

❝ Shit ❞
---———————---

Lunch time finally came and my eyes hasn't left Eunji

Lunch time finally came and my eyes hasn't left Eunji. I really need to ask her if she's alright. I just know that this would be the last straw for her.

It's either she'd drop out, transfer to another school, or something else that I hope she wouldn't do. I have seen the exhaustion in her eyes, telling me that this bullying thing has been going on for some time.

I quickly pick up my tote bag from the ground, also wrapping my wooden katana around my waist so I can head straight to the auditorium after. I kinda look like a badass, heh.

I was about to stand up when a group of girls blocked my way.

“You finally want the spotlight?” They sneered, looking at each other as if they did something there. I don't have time for this, I should be talking with Eunji and not being picked on by these girls.

“Yeah, yeah” I replied nonchalantly, “excuse me” shoving them off the way, my eyes searched around the room but Eunji was nowhere to be found; swept away in the sea of students in the hallways.

“Hey- where are you going?” They ask as I walk out of the room with a worried face.

Running around the hallways where I catch people's attention either after I shove them off or because I've never been this lively before.

I run my way to the teacher's office where it was nothing but empty. No teachers, well there's the pe teacher but I doubt that Eunji would stay here with him.

It's my second time rushing around this day, oh how I hope I wouldn't need to run around any more today.

Searching through the crowd of students, I knot my eyebrows, remembering how I excited I was to not attend lunch today but now I'm sprinting down the stairs to the entrance of the cafeteria.

In a room full of students, all different in their own each ways, not one of them was Eunji; the one I'm looking for.

At that point, I just gave up. I sat down the nearest chair, catching my breath after all those running down the stairs and pushing students off the way really tired me off.

Dang, I destroyed my reputation that quick. From mysterious to Miss shove people off.

Might as well grab some food while I'm here. All that excitement for nothing, huh? This is why I don't get excited as much now. Whenever I get excited, things don't go as planned. I guess I forgot about it.

I stand up from my chair when someone suddenly yells, making me sit back down, being startled hard.

I look around and saw a girl standing in the middle of seated students. Is that... Cheongsan's friend?

I quickly hear people whispering rude and judgemental stuff to which I just rolled my eyes on as I walk off to the middle of the cafeteria, onto the aisle where they serve student's food.

I look around and at the student's plates and saw that the food they're serving today wasn't to my liking at all.

So I came here for nothing.

Just as I was about to walk away, to leave the cafeteria, an arm stopped me from walking away. Surprised, I looked to my left and saw a bunch of male students creepily smiling at me.

“What?” I asked, not wanting to spend any more time in this cafeteria.

“I heard you finally stood up for yourself” I recognize them. A lot. They're Gwinam's ‘Masters’ the one who he follows around, serving them like he's one of their pets.

“and?” I glared as I continue to move along but the guy who stopped me before wouldn't let go of my left arm.

“You pushed and assaulted Gwinam? damn, that's kinda hot coming from you” One of the shorter and older looking guys despite his age smiled at me.

“I know, right? I've always been this hot, thank you very much” I smiled back, leaning my hand on their table.

“Oh, Cloui!” Gwinam exclaimed, “Are you trying to hook up with them now that we're not together?” grabbing my waist, he pulls me closer to him, enough to make me hear his heart beat that got faster and faster every milliseconds that I stand so close to him.

mine did that too.

“Would you stop calling me that?” I groaned, pushing him away from me and even dusting myself, making sure he knows I want him nowhere near me.

“What's wrong? I thought you liked that a lot” he scoffed. He then tried to grab my waist again. Does he not have any other moves?

“Yeah, liked” I playfully smiled back.

It seemed like he was about to say something to me but then loud yelling and screaming started panicking everyone around us.

People banging on the glass wall and people piling up on the entrance of the cafeteria. This doesn't look good at all.

Everyone started screaming, asking what's going on. I wanted to do the same but just as I was about to open my mouth, students with bloody faces, torso, and disfigured faces started jumping on the people that were piled up on the ground, biting them one by one.

The glass walls started to crack and students were crushed and stomped on by either normal people, or people that looked like zombies.

I froze.

My body wouldn't move and my voice wouldn't work, sort of like I were in a dream trying to run or cry but neither of them won't work.

I feel helpless; it seemed like it was the end of me.

Not when Gwinam yanked my hand, rushing me to the walls, pinning me with his back like a human shield made just for me.

“shit” he muttered before running to a table and dragging it onto the wall.

I just watched, still frozen as students started a human stampede.

“Window! Escape through the window!” he shouted.

This took a while to write and upload, sorry
I was cramming up my unfinished school work and didn't have time to write but I'll do my best to upload more in the future!
Thank you for taking time reading my book <3
have a great day/night xx