༻𓊈𒆜two 𒆜𓊉༺

.
.
.

y/n got on the bus after deena, she was greeted by cheering and... barking.

she quickly spotted simon who was waving her over. she laughed at his efforts of being the school's mascot, a witch.

"what are you wearing?" she rolled her eyes, a smile evident on her face. he moved out her way so she could sit by the window and she gave him a thankful smile.

"I'm a witch! it's the only way I could get on the bus." he wrapped an arm around her, laying his head on top her's.

"you could've worn my extra cheer uniform." she smiled up at him. he laughed, looking down at her. they sat like that for a while, not saying a word.

he leaned down a bit, glancing at her lips before looking into her eyes again. she closed the space between them, giving him a quick kiss.

he smiled and she layed her head on his shoulder. the bus began to move, and her eyes slowly closed.

he shook her awake once they reached their destination, and she rubbed the tired out her eyes.

"let's go, love." simon helped her up. he let her walk off the bus first, still holding her hand.

"I wanted to be here as a fan. our sunnyvale devils, and your shadyside witches throwing down some good old american football. instead I find myself here as a husband, a father, as a neighbor, and yes, as mayor of sunnyvale. on behalf of all of the people in my town, I say all of sunnyvale mourns with you."

"yeah, really looks like they give damn. the only sunnyvalers who came are the ones that had to," kate muttered under her breath. y/n looked around and realized what kate said was true.

"the football team and the cheerleaders," y/n continued. she noticed sam with a boy. he whispered something and she laughed.

y/n never really cared about sam, she didn't have a problem with her she just didn't have an opinion on her. they never spoke, but y/n knew her leaving hurt deena. she didn't have to know sam to know how much deena loved her.

"our hearts are broken with grief." y/n  saw deena leaving, and frowned. kate and y/n stopped listening to what he had to say, as none of it was even true, and began making fun of sunnyvalers.

"the one right there-" y/n pointed at a guy standing pretty close to the two. "-he looks like a worm." she smiled at kate. he definitely wasn't standing like a normal person. he looked a bit crooked. the two laughed, and kate grabbed y/n's arm.

"shit. I think he heard us," she whispered. y/n turned to see him staring at the two.

"maybe he thinks we're hot."

the stadium lights began to turn off, and he walked closer to the two cheerleaders.

"shit. shit. shit." y/n backed into kate. "he's gonna kill us," she laughed.

"let me help." he grabbed her arm pulled her candle closer to him. he lit her candle and as he pulled away he gave her a look.

"I don't think he heard," y/n whispered. "I guess he did think we were hot." kate laughed, pushing y/n a bit.

y/n heard boys yelling at each other, and people began throwing punches. she watched as sam's new boyfriend repeatedly punched what looked like an unconscious shadysider.

"well, this is going great." y/n smiled, dropping her candle as someone shoved past her, the fire from her candle burning her hand. "ow.." she muttered.

"oh god.." kate pointed at simon, who hit someone with his broom and began running away.

"go simon!" y/n cheered, laughing at her boyfriend. someone brought their elbow back to throw a punch, and hit kate in the face. "oh my god! are you okay?" she gasped.

once they were back on the bus, deena was laying in her seat with her head hanging off the side, y/n across from her doing the same.

"you okay?" she asked. deena nodded, looking away. y/n let her arms hang off the side, and deena let out a gasp.

"n/n, your hand." y/n looked down and remembered what happened. her hand was now red.

"oh, yeah. it's okay, it doesn't even hurt." y/n smiled. deena sat up to examine her hand better, but bright lights caused y/n to shoot up and squint her eyes. "ugh."

deena looked out the back window, but stumbled back when something was thrown at the bus.

"who is it?" y/n walked over, jumping a bit when another bottle was thrown.

"peter."

"um.. yeah, who's peter?" deena ignored her and waved kate and simon over. another bottle was thrown, and y/n backed into simon.

"aww, is little y/n scared?" he teased. she pushed him, laughing a bit. "wait.. isn't that?" he reached his arm around her and pointed at a fearful sam.

"sam."

"and some peter dude, but I don't know who h-"

"y/n! open the door!" deena grabbed a cooler. simon gave her a look, and y/n just stared at her.

"deena, I-"

"open the door!"

"okay, okay!" y/n lifted the handle up, and pushed the door open.  deena grabbed her side of the cooler, and looked up at y/n. "are you sure this is safe?" she grabbed her side.

"alright, on three." y/n felt pain shooting through her hand. she held on tight to the cooler, adjusting her hands. "one... two.." y/n gasped.

"deena, your nose." deena looked up, before dropping her side. y/n let out a small noise, before the cooler slipped out her hands and almost took her with it.

"y/n!" simon grabbed y/n and pulled her back.

"stop! stop the bus!" deena yelled. y/n looked back at simon with fear in her eyes.

"what if they're dead? what if I killed them?" simon grabbed her face with his hands.

"this isn't your fault. let's just make sure they're okay." y/n nodded. the two ran after deena, and when they got there y/n ran to the car since deena had sam.

"we should've left, like ten minutes ago!" kate panicked.

"shut up and help me carry her!" deena yelled. y/n peeked through the windows, and the boys seemed to be moving a bit. she sat in front of sam and examined her face. simon sat next to her, his hand on her knee.

"we need to clear her airway," simon whispered. y/n reached out her arm, and deena slapped her.

"quit it."

"you quit it." kate put a hand on y/n's shoulder, as she could see how angry deena was making her.

"how many fingers am I holding up?" simon held up three fingers.

"three."

"see? she's fine." sam spit blood on simon's shirt and he shot up. "oh, ugh." simon quickly picked up y/n and sam spit where she used to be sitting.

"what the fuck?"

"wanna tell me what happened?" sheriff goode asked.

"sometimes accidents just happen."

"we lost control, sir."

"freak accident."

"suck it, pig."

"accident, I guess."

"it was just an accident."

.
.
.

hello!

this one's a bit longer than the last one. there will be more kate next chapter since there wasn't a lot in this one!

hope you enjoyed!! <3