༻𓊈𒆜four 𒆜𓊉༺

.
.
.

they got to the police station and y/n sat on the edge of the ambulance. simon stood on the ground beside her, leaning on the vehicle.

she looked at him and smiled a bit. he grabbed her hand and gave it a small squeeze, to which she returned.

"we should not be this close to the police station in a stolen ambulance."

"we're hiding in plain sight."

"yeah, just like bundy." kate and simon looked at josh with confuses expressions.

"ted bundy?" y/n asked.

"yeah, when he was stalking his victims," josh continued.

"yeah, but didn't he get caught though?" kate asked. y/n looked at josh.

"no- well yeah, but-"

"figure this out, I'm gonna go take a leak." simon went to walk off, but turned to y/n. "you wanna stay here?" he asked. y/n jumped down and ran after him.

y/n turned away from his as he let it all out. she kept look out for any more killers, but nobody was around. a cop car flew by them, and simon quickly zipped up his pants. he turned to y/n, who was petting a stray cat. he smiled softly.

"you always hurt the ones you love," a girl sang. simon turned around and began looking to see where it came from. "the ones you shouldn't hurt at all." he saw a girl sitting on the ground.

she kept singing as he walked closer and he turned to see if y/n was still there. she wasn't. she probabaly went to show kate the cat. he looked back at the girl on the ground.

"hey, are you okay? do you need help?" simon asked. she looked up at him and he noticed a cut on her face. "what the.." he backed up a bit. she pulled out a blade and cut his ankle.

he tried to run away but she got on top of him and tried to slit his throat. he pushed the knife away, and it slightly cut him. he reached up and began choking her. he kept trying to fight her off him but someone shot her.

he looked over and saw deena holding a gun. y/n ran to him and helped him up.

"I'm so sorry." they ran off, simon gripping her arm tightly.

"it doesn't make sense, it's not possible." simon closed the curtains and y/n locked the door. "bullets didn't stop her."

"amazing observation." y/n stood next to kate.

"who the hell was that?" deena asked.

"how should I know? she.. she was hot! I don't know! the bitch seemed normal." everyone looked at y/n, waiting for her to say something.

"what?" she asked. "I didn't see her I can't disagree." she shrugged.

"well I hate to break it to you, but normal bitches don't bleed black blood!"

"well she was hot and normal until she attacked me with a razor blade!" y/n looked at josh, who glanced at her and then back at simon.

"wait, a razor?" he asked.

"yeah, for like old-timey shaving. or in this case, slitting her-"

"wrists." y/n finished. "she slashed her wrists." josh told her all about the killers and how he thought the witch was connected to them. while she didn't believe the witch part, she still remembered everyone he told her about.

"was she singing something? was she singing a song, like an oldie song?" josh asked.

"jesus, rain man. how do you know that?"