boys don't cry (awstty)

This is angst bc ya boi cried a lot today. Shush this ship is cute even if I don't completely get it.
Okay patty
Lucky people Awsten.
TRIGGER WARNING!! Self harm! Crying and mentions of suicide. And abuse.. (sorry I'm going through a lot right now and wanna write about worse things till mine gets better)
WoRdS: 2000

His eyes stung and face was stiff from crying. Patty's tears had been threatening to spill all day and he finally fell apart. He was in the shower and the silent sobs began to creep out, getting louder as time went on. He was so tired of this shit.

His mother was never home and when she was she was drunk, his dad ran off with some bleach haired barbie bimbo crack whore and to make everything worse his fucking crush wasn't into guys despite all the flirting that went on in biology class. Patty was so fucking done he thought. He couldn't go on any longer and in his head this was the day it all ends.

Patty got out of the shower, sleeping with sirens "missing you" playing through the speakers of his phone. His mom wasn't home so she couldn't beat him to the ground again for listening to it. He fucking hated her. Hated him. Hated himself for liking guys that had no interest in him. He read signals all wrong he thought and was getting so fuckin sick of it.

The song switched, it now played "yeah boy and doll face" by pierce the veil. 'this is so relevant' he thought. He wrapped a towel around his waist, and sang along to the song. "Another boy without a sharper knife" patty bent down, hair still dripping, and opened the cabinet. Inside was a box and in the box were three pieces of blood stained glass, A now dried bloody washclothes and a bottle of rubbing alcohol. He took the box out of the cabinet and placed it on the counter in front of him.

(Stop reading now if you get triggered or if your imagination is too wild and you're squeemish)

He took one of the glass pieces in his hand and looked at it, contemplating in whether or not he should cut himself or go all the way and end it all right there. whatever happens happens' he thought. He gripped the glass in his hand tighter and lifted his other arm to reveal a scared beyond repair wrist and forearm. He sang along once more as he put the sharp material to his skin.

"With a grip on the glass it's cold" he sliced his arm open while screaming "AND I DONT WANNA BE HERE!" It was a lot deeper than he was expecting and it bled all into the sink. He cut a few more times, admittedly not as deep, until the song changed again. He heard the soft guitar rhythm and the man start to sing and tears formed in his eyes once more. They began to fall down his cheeks and turned him into a sobbing mess. He threw himself against the wall and slid onto the floor and grabbed the glass in his other hand.

"IS THIS WHAT YOU CALL A FAMILY?!" he screamed along to the song and he cut again. The boy began to loose control of the glass and his rapid moving, still dripping with blood, arm. He cut deeper than he had ever and by the time the song ended the cuts made there way to his thighs. All deep and prominent and bloody. The next song began to play and the boy faded out. It was the blood loss or the crying that you're him out but the last thing he remembered was passing out to the song "heroin"

~~Xx~~

Awsten walked into Patty's house, as per usual the door was unlocked. Awsten knew patty had to keep it unlocked because his mom was always away and drunk and if she came home to it being locked she would have been pissed. "Patty?" Awsten called out, curious as to why he didn't answer any of his texts or calls. He walked upstairs into pattys room but didn't find him in there either.

'maybe he isn't home' Aws thought to himself. He was about to head back out, altho he wanted to see his best friend really bad, until he heard music blaring from the back of the house. He walked to the sound, a little bit of pep in his step thinking patty was taking a shower. As Awsten got closer the slower he walked. He was washed over with a terrible feeling and when he opened the door to the bathroom he began to sob.