Los Angeles

We threw away out our things and walked out of the coffee shop.
"I had fun today, y/n." Dhar said.
"Me too." I replied. I checked my watch, 2pm.
"Im so sorry y/n, i have to head back to the studio, we need to finish filming a video. I would bring you with but it's kind of complicated. See you tomorrow." He said. I sighed.

I walked down the street wondering if there was something bothering him that caused him to leave. I doubt it. I felt confident, i had never felt more comfortable around someone more than I had with him. I then realized. I was in LA, by myself, with everything paid for me. That meant I could basically do what ever I want, but what?

I head over to my hotel and open my suitcase. I looked through everything, not a single thing that's a ant Dhar Mann merchandise. Hmm. I left the hotel and walked down the block, hoping to find somewhere. I walked into a store hoping to find a something. I looked around for a minute, and then it caught my eye. In front of me was a blue sequins dress. It has thing straps, a low cut neckline, and a low cut skirt just below your butt. I looked at the price tag, 599.99. Wow. I then remembered, price didn't matter. I could do some many things. Go to an awards show, go clubbing, walk a runway, I could even just walk to streets in it. I grabbed it off the hook and bought it. I ran back to the hotel and got myself ready. I was in Los Angeles, the place of endless possibilities.