The message pt 1

My alarm blared. I had only been asleep for 3 hours cuz i was up so late. I was still wearing my sweatshirt so i didn't have to change. I went downstairs to go to school.
"Hey honey how did you sleep?" My mom asked
"Good." I murmured.
"Do you know wear my credit card is? I have been looking everywhere for it." She asked. I chuckled. Last night i bought all of the new items in his merch shop.
"Here." I handed it to her.
"Oh honey you didn't buy more of that darn man's clothes did you? She worried.
"ITS DHAR NOT DARN. And yes i did." I exclaimed.
"I think you have a problem with buying all for these things, maybe after school i'll take you to the store to get some real clothes, that girls your age wear." My mom suggested.
"MOOOMMMM! I am an adult i can buy my own clothes!" I shouted.
"As long as your under my roof, you follow my rules. In a couple months at college, your not going to have me to give you advice." She said.
I rolled my eyes. I hopped in the car and drove to school. I was leaving for college in a couple months, but it doesn't seem to bother me. Maybe i could just move to LA and marry dhar mann.

I got to school and went straight to my class.
"Hey look, it's the freak." Some one exclaimed as a i sat down. I don't let that stuff bother me because as dhar mann says "people may feel the need to pick on others because they are insecure about themselves." People do tend to judge me because i wear dhar mann merch to school, but i feel like it makes me different. I focused and got ready for class.

Bzzzzzz. My phone was buzzing like crazy and i couldn't do anything about it. Once the day ended i got in the car and checked my phone.
99+ notifications from instagram? I opened the app to find 1000s of notifications. My photo went viral! It had 200,000 likes and over 30 thousand people commented. I went to check my dms and froze.

Dhar mann messaged me.