Dreamy

"Hey! You must be y/n!" Dhar Mann exclaimed. I stood there lost in his dreamy eyes. I finally realized, Dhar Mann just said my name.
"I-uh um yeah, that's me." I stuttered.
"I was very impressed to see someone with such dedication to my channel! I'm glad you were able to make it today. Is there anything you want to do today?" He asked. Have sex. Jkjk.
"Um i-i im fine with anything, what'd you have planned?" I asked. Dhar chuckled.
"Well anything! I could give you a tour, show you us shooting a video, go out for coffee, anything!" I blushed. All i could imagine was Dhar Mann on a date with me. I just had to find a way to make it happen.
"We could get some coffee." I suggested.
"Sweet!" Dhar grinned.

I sat down at a small round table for two.
"Here you go." Dhar said, handing me my cup.
"So y/n where are you from?"
"Oh I um, i'm from [your town]." I answered.
"Cool, i've been there a few times, i've got family there. I'm surprised i've never seen you." He said.
"Small world. Hey so i've been wondering, what ever happened to your wife Laura?" I asked.
"Oh uh, i don't really want to talk about it, it's a long story." He responded curtly.
"Oh, i'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you." I slouched into my chair.
"Oh no no your good. It's just I feel like talking about it could cause a lot of drama. I don't know you that well to actually tell you those kinds of things." He said.
"So you don't trust me?" I responded.
"No! Y/n i didn't mean to put it that way. I think we would just need to get to know each other more before talking about our past." He panicked. I smirked. I was finally coming up with what to say.
"Of course, that's why i'm here, to get to know the one and only Dhar Mann." He laughed.
"And im looking forward to getting to know you too, y/n." He replied, looking at me with his dark dreamy orbs.