Where are they?

Same night -11 pm : (Location - Bangalore)

Everyone had their dinner and the juniors had retired to the bed. Bhuvi,Jaddu and Ash where in Mahi bhai's room giving him company and remembering their fav moments.

Mahi asked suddenly- "Can we check on both of them ? They didn't come to dinner too .."

Bhuvi said - "But the manager said that they ordered food in their room only"

Mahi said - "But why did they ordered in the room .. Do u still think they didn't watch the news or post ? Cheeku and Ro would have recvd the mail from the board .. atleast they have seen that I think .."

Ash said - "Bhai let's do one thing .. we will go to their room and check on them .. rather than worrying"

Discussing this they went to the room. To their surprise it was locked. Mahi knocked it and said - "Cheeku open the door .. are u okay?"

Bhuvi tried - "Ro open the door"

Ash said - "I will talk to the receptionist and check if I can get a key"
Saying this he went from there

Mahi tried again - "Cheeku,Ro plz open the door."

Ash came with a shocked expression. Jaddu asked - "kya hua Ash .. what's wrong"

Ash said - "The receptionist said that they have checked out from the hotel 3 hours back"

Everyone was shocked to hear that. Mahi said coming out of shock - "3 hours means 8 pm .. they know about the post and news then 😖😰.. ohh god !!"

Bhuvi said calmly - "Mahi bhai calm down .. Jaddu,Ash try their phones atleast .. let's go to your room bhai .. we will figure something out"

As they were trying their phones Mahi was pacing in his room worried 😟.. thinking where his kids had gone.

Ash said - "Virat's phone is switched off"
He said being worried himself that where his stupid friend were. He knew how emotional they were when it comes to Mahi bhai.

Jaddu said - "Same with Rohit"

Bhuvi asked - "Do u think any of the kid knows ?"

Mahi said this time - "No I don't think so because kids were with us till like 9 pm and then we had dinner. The receptionist told that they checked out at 8 pm .. ohh god where will we find them .. Kaha chale Gaye dono .."

Bhuvi suddenly remembered- "How come the manager told us they ordered dinner in the room? Did he lie to us ?"
Saying this he called the Manager to the room urgently

Mahi was sitting silently thinking where his kids went. He didn't understand the effects of his retirement until now. What was going in their mind ? First time I am not able to understand what my kids are thinking .. Was Cheeku okay ? Was Ro okay ?

Manager came in the room. Jaddu asked angrily to him - "Why did u lie to us that Virat and Rohit ordered the dinner in their room?"

Manager - "No I am not lying I received call from Rohit sir .. I think on 7.45 or something.."

Mahi just sighed and said - "Thanks .. you can go .. sorry for disturbing you .."

Jaddu asked - "Bhai why did u tell him to leave"

Mahi just said - "There is no use of that interrogation Jaddu .. we have to think where Ro and Cheeku went .. I never thought they would react this way .. I always had an impression that they would fight with me .. they would get angry and let their emotions out"

Bhuvi - "What should we do now ? We have to go to Mumbai tomorrow.. how we will find out where they are?"

Ash - "I think we should go to Mumbai tomorrow first and then think about this. Because there can be a possibility that they went to Mumbai at their home"

Everyone agreed and slept in Mahi's room itself. Though sleep for far away from all of them they had no option now. Because they didn't want to worry anyone in night.

———————————-

Next morning -

Mahi was the first one to wake up .. though to be honest he didn't slept only. Bhuvi too woke up and others too. They freshen up and started packing for the journey.

Bhuvi asked - "What are we gonna tell the kids ?"

Ash said - "That Rohit and Virat has some work in Mumbai so they left early.. we cannot worry them"

Mahi was just lost in thoughts about them. He called Ritika to ask about Rohit may be she knows.

Mahi - Hey Ritz ! How are you ?

Ritika - I m good bhai ? How come u called today ? Everything okay ?

Mahi - No just wanted to ask that whether Rohit told u about his whereabouts for further series and everything

Ritika - No bhai .. actually I haven't talked to him since yesterday. May b he lost his phone or charger .. don't know

Mahi - Ohh okay .. Has Virat by chance told u something ?

Ritika - No bhai .. I haven't talked to Vi also .. if u want I can add Anu to the call.

Mahi - Yes can u do it

Ritika adds Anu to the call and tells here bhai is on the call.

Anu - Hello bhai .. how r u ?

Mahi - I am fine Anu .. Do u have idea about where Virat is ?

Anu - No bhai I haven't talked to him since yesterday.. he just dropped me a msg and told me to convey Ritika as well that he and Rohit are busy somewhere and their phones will be off .. what happened bhai ?

Mahi - When he dropped the msg Anu ? Can u tell me the exact time ?

Anu - 8.00 pm yesterday

Ritika - "What's wrong bhai ? U r scaring us ?"

Mahi - "Don't worry u both .. the kids are just planning something.. they have literally blackmailed me about it so I thought to ask u"

Anu - okay then bhai .. we have to rush . Bye take care.

Mahi hanged up the call and told Bhuvi,Jaddu and Ash that they both don't know anything.

Bhuvi - "let's go now .. we can stop at my house and then we can discuss further"

Mahi received Dada's call so he told them to go .. he will join them.

Dada asked - "Morning Mahi ! Are u okay ? How did Cheeku and Rohit reacted ?

Mahi just could not control his emotions. He got tears in his eyes and said sadly - "Dada !"

Dada - What happened Mahi ?

Mahi - "I don't where they went. They checked out of the hotel after hearing the news.. I didn't know anything about it .. first I thought they didn't saw the news so I thought giving them time .. but when we went to check on them at night .. they had checked out .. they left without saying anything .. no one knows .. What will I do ?"

Dada - Calm down Mahi .. u come here to Mumbai we will solve this as soon as possible.. they may be just angry u know .. u come here we will find them okay

Mahi - We will be reaching in 3 hours at Bhuvi's place .. will meet u there.

Dada - Yes I will be there .. don't worry okay
Saying this he hanged up the call

Mahi also went to airport for Mumbai hoping that he will find them in Mumbai.

————————————-
Where did Virat and Rohit go ?

What are they thinking?

Drop down your comments

Please vote for this and the first as well