paranormal experience #9

This happened with me 3 years ago. My 2 cousins and i were watching insidious 2.

My cousin, one of them is 5 years older than me, other one is 5 years younger than me. Both of them are scaredy-cats. I'm brave actually.

For more thrill, we turned the lights off. So the room was dark and we were watching the movie on laptop. My aunt (that aunt) was sleeping in the next room.

So when it was a creepy scene in the movie the lights in out room turned on by itself and started flickering. I noticed it first and without saying anything i ran to my aunt. Those two at first couldn't figure out what happened cause the flickering of the light was so dim and quick. They thought i was running to bathroom. After a few moments my little cousin then understood what happened and she screamed and ran behind me. My other cousin grabbed her by her dress cz we all were leaving and she was alone. Then she too ran behind us to my aunt.

Then my aunt woke up. We told her everything and she told us to turn on the light cz it was off then and fell asleep. Only me, my aunt and my thise two cousins were at home then. But none of us wanted to go to that room. As i was brave i went to that room first and my cousins followed me. After that we never watched horror movies in dark.