Chapter - 9 - Almost Complete.

We see a brunette and her little brother landing in Kalos and getting off their flight.

May:Alright. So This is Kalos.Hey Max are you okay?

As May was the Princess of Hoenn,a lot of people recognized her as they were going to the flight in Hoenn,on the plane by a few people and as they came out,a lot of people swarmed them so Max was pretty tired.

Max:Yeah.I am good sis.Just dealing with your fans is just tiring me.

May:Well then let's go towards Prisim Tower then.*looks at the map*It should be this way.Now come on Max we are already kinda late to this meet Up.

Max:Yeah Yeah.I am coming.

Now we are on the roof of the Prisim Tower watching the explaining and reuniting of People and Pokemon Alike.

Goh:So,This probably is gonna take a while to explain,but can you tell us how did you meet Zygarde?

Dawn:I think we all want to know.

After a whole 45 mins of eating and explaining,The people who wanted to know start to understand how they met Zygarde and saved Kalos but also worried for Ash's well being after hearing that he basically got captured by Team Flare for experiments on his and Greninja's Bond Phenomenon.As they all finished and got ready to call it a day,Clemont got a notification from Clembot.

At the entrance of the gym

Max:Wow.this place looks crazy.I guess this is an Electric type gym which happens to be in a tower.

May:Well we need to come here according to the call so.

As they reached the door,

Clembot:Are you here to challange the gym?

Max:This is so cool!

May:Max,stay on topic.We aren't here to challange the gym.We are here to meet Ash.Is he here?

Clembot:Please wait.I will ask Master.

After waiting for a while,The door opened to Clemont.

Clemont:Ah.So you should be May and your brother?Sorry we didn't get need of your brother.

May:It's fine.He barely was allowed to come.

Max:But I should have been.

Flashback

After a while of meeting Dawn and Serena,Like Dawn,May was taking a break for a bit.One day her mom called her down from her room.

Caroline(May's mother):May!Honey there is a phone for you.It is from the Alola Region.

May:I am coming mom!As she came down and picked up the phone,Hello?

Mallow:Hello.Is this May?

May:Yes it is.

Mallow:We are planning a meet up with all of Ash's travelling companions and Ash.So are you busy?

May:I am actually taking a break for a   bit.Ok I can come.Can you tell me the details?

As May was talking on the phone,Max came in to the room.

Max:Mom,Who is May talking with on the phone?

Caroline:It is from the Alola Region.I think they said they are holding a meet up.

Max:Can I go as well?

Caroline:First let May finish talking on the phone and we will see.

After Mallow Gave all the details to May