Sneak Peek For Now Sorry

At the last part we left off at the wishes so let's get started.

Line Break

Ash:I wish to meet or see every pokemon out there.

Jirachi: Alright FINALLY! Wish in progress............. Wish granted! your wish will come true by time.so the other wishes?

Ash:I wish for..

Actually I don't know yet

Jirachi anime fell.

Ash:Can I have the other two at a later point?

Jirachi:Sure.

Ash:Then bye Jirachi.See you later!

Jirachi:Actually..

Jirachi Took out an empty pokeball from Ash's bag and hit himself with it.

1..2..3..Captured!

Ash:huh?huh?HUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!

Ash picked up the pokeball and let Jirachi out.

Jirachi: I can see why Pikachu likes to stay outside of that ball,that thing is uncomfortable as heck.You know what

Jirachi summoned a Luxury Ball and then swapped pokeballs.

Jirachi: Now this feels comfortable!

Ash:Are you sure about this?I don't think I should catch you didn't you promise Max?

Jirachi:I am not going to stay with you forever.After you make the third wish I am getting outta here.

Ash:ok.

The Next Morning

Everyone woke up at Aether Paradise and said hello to each other.

Prof.Burnet:Good Morning Ash!

Ash:*groggily* Good Morning Professor.

Prof.Burnet:Did you not get enough sleep last night?

Ash:Yeah.I was thinking about that this is my last day at Alola.Which was half true.

Then Everything went silent like the world itself felt Ash's sadness.Kukui,Lusamine  and the kids that just came in froze as they realized how big and sad this day was going to be.

Ash:Don't worry everyone I am going to revisit once in a while! He tried to reassure them but it didn't work in the slightest.

Kiawe:We almost forgot.

Lana:You won't be here...

Mallow:And Lillie is going to be gone for searching for her father....

Ash Then immediately went back to his room and sent out Jirachi.

Ash:I have got my second wish.

Jirachi:That was fast.What is it?

Ash:I wish to you to find Lillie's Father,can you do that?

Jirachi:That is possible.Wish in progress... Completed! She should be meeting her father tomorrow!

Ash let out a relived sigh

Ash:I also have my third wish..

Jirachi:ALREADY?!?!? alright what is it?

Ash:I wish for my friends and family to be able to achieve their goals..

Jirachi:Now that is a bit harder..... Work in progress....Completed!They should be able to with hard work!

Ash:Thank you Jirachi.You can go now.

Jirachi:Not even a full day huh? well then bye Ash also tell Max I said hello if you meet him again!

Jirachi then teleported away.

Ash:Thank you Jirachi..

Ash went out and saw all of the people in high spirits

Ash:looks like Jirachi's work has already been done.

Ash didn't know but Lillie heard this and her mind was blown and she almost fainted.She thought of telling her mother but she would cause too much trouble for Jirachi and her friends would probably freak out as well.She decided to keep this sentence to herself.

The rest of the day was done going around the region and doing stuff with them for the last time  for a while.The goodbye scene was same as cannon so on to Journeys!