Prologue

Hey guys, thanks for reading Lemonsplash's acceptance, hope you enjoy it! I am new to Wattpad, and this is my first proper novel. Enjoy!

Prologue

It had been a long hard leafbare, as a white tom with two different coloured eyes parted his way through the bushes.

"Greetings Clearwater, welcome to Starclan," yowled a silver and black tabby tom.

"Wolfstar?" The white tom asked, still mystified at his new surroundings. "Is that really you? You look so much younger!"

"Indeed it is me, and Starclan are sorry that you had to leave your kits so soon."

Clearwater turned and gazed at his flank where once a large gash was, but the wound had completely vanished. The white tom fixed his yellow and blue eyes firmly on his former leader as an orange tom with black markings stepped into the clearing behind Wolfstar.

"Hopeflight will miss you greatly, my dear friend," mewed Wolfstar, a hint of sorrow and empathy in his voice.

Clearwater's eyes lowered to the ground as he shuffled his paws in front of his former clanmates, not saying a word.

"We shall leave you for a while so you can come to your senses." Meowed the orange tom.

"Thanks Emberflame," Clearwater cried feebly.

The white tom sat in desolation as he watched Wolfstar and Emberflame walk away into the starlit bushes; his gaze more distant than a sea of stars.

Authour's note: Thanks for choosing to read Lemonsplash's acceptance, I hope you liked the prologue. The next part will be uploaded soon. Please leave a comment if you enjoy the story so far, I would love to hear from you! :)