Season 2 - Part 6

Note: I DO NOT own The Owl House or Marvel Comics so don't report me. This is for entertainment purposes only and I hope you enjoy the chapter.

We begin in the Emperor's castle as the heads of the 9 Covens enter a room with a pedestal of blue flames at the center.

At one end of the room, Belos, the Golden Guard and Kikimora were there waiting for them.

Kikimora: The Day of Unity approaches, where we'll celebrate the purification of magic under the coven system, just as the Titan intended. As heads of the nine covens, we celebrate your efforts to complete this plan. For this, you have earned a glimpse of the reward that awaits.

Emperor Belos: Step forward.

He says as the heads of the mine covens remove their badges and place it onto the pedestal, causing the flames to grow.

All of their eyes glowed white as they could see the Titan's skull, it's eye sockets glowing yellow before seeming to appear in the human realm with an eclipse in the sky.

Emperor Belos: The larger your covens grow, the more power we have to unite our realms, where the worthy shall inherit a utopia free of wild magic.

He says before suddenly letting grunts and groans as the Golden Guard helps the emperor up from his seat.

Kikimora was about to follow them until the Golden Guard raised his hand.

Golden Guard: No. Stay here. I can handle this alone.

He says before escorting the emperor out, now entering the throne room.

As soon as the Golden Guard closed the door, Belos started groaning, falling to his hands and knees, his mask falling off in the process.

The Golden Guard's figure was darkened by the emperor's shadow, seeming to have undergone some sort of transformation.

Belos then lets out a roar before he began to repeatedly punch the wall, to which the Golden Guard looks away.

After a few seconds, Belos maintains control before returning back to normal.

The Golden Guard then approaches the emperor with a palisman in hand as Belos puts his mask back on, a dark grey slime oozing from the cracks of his mask.

Belos then snatches the palisman out of the Golden Guard's hands, cracking the poor palisman in half and absorbing it's magic.

Emperor Belos: I need more.

Golden Guard: That was . . . the last from our reserves. The palistrom wood has been overharvested.

Belos then lets out a grunt, turning his back on the young witch as he walks away.

Golden Guard: Uncle, let me help! We can make more palismen! In fact, I read about this technique harnessing wild magic to . . .

He paused as Belos stares at him upon hearing the mention of wild magic.

Golden Guard: Sorry.

He says before Belos puts a hand on his shoulder.

Emperor Belos: Please, be careful. Our family is gone because of wild magic. I can't let the same happen to you.

He says as a small amount of the greyish ooze touches the Golden Guard's right shoulder.

Emperor Belos: Find me more palismen. I can depend on you, right?

Golden Guard: Of course, uncle. But . . . if I may ask, why haven't you bonded the missing piece of the human's klyntar yet? Surely it can help you with your . . . condition.