Season 1 - Part 7

Note: I DO NOT own The Owl House or Marvel Comics so don't report me. This is for entertainment purposes only and I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Eda had just dropped off Luz to school as the teen sees the fireworks and grudgby season banners.

Eda: Ah, Grudgby Season is the best. I used to play back in my gory days.

Luz: You mean glory days?

Eda: That too. I was unstoppable on the field. I had the best moves and the best cheats.

Luz: . . . Cheating's not something to brag about. How do you know you were any good if you just cheated your way to victory?

Eda scoffs.

Eda: What do humans know with your goodie-goodie attitude? If cheaters never prosper, why was I the star player?

Luz: Well, can't reason with crazy.

She then reached into her cowl, taking out a sleepy King.

Luz: Bye, King, you little snoozers.

She says, handing him to Eda before heading off the class.

She sat at a table with Willow and Gus by her side.

Luz: We can't wait for Grudgby Season to start. We've studied up on all sorts of magic sports like watching The Good Witch Azura Movie 2: Field of Deadly Fates. A classic underdog tale.

Venom: Azura challenges Hecate in the smibbitch championship. But will she risk it all by taking a chance on the deadly Thorn Vault?

She says, opening Luz's movie case to reveal the disc inside.

Gus: Ooh, shiny cookie.

He says, about to grab the disc until Venom slaps his hand with a black tendril.

Venom: You idiot.

The teacher then asks Willow a question, to which she answers correctly. Both the teacher and students were impressed.

Luz: Wow. Everybody's got Willow fever now that you've been more confident lately.

Willow: Well, I got patching things up with Amity to thank for that.

She says, suddenly Willow's flower hair clip glows green and levitates out of her hair and into the hands of Boscha.

Boscha: Aw, Willow thinks she's popular now. How cute.

Luz saw Willow's reaction to Boscha's comment, making the teen furrow her eyebrows as she turns to look at Boscha.

Luz: You're right, my friend is very cute. But give that back.

She says, trying to take back Willow's hair clip.

Boscha: It's weird that Amity hangs out with you now. Ever since Grom, she's gone soft. But don't worry, I'm still here to show you who's boss.

She said, putting the clip in her hair only for Venom to sneakily snatch it away with a tendril, giving it back to Willow.

Venom: Oh, I'm sorry, did you forget about me?

The symbiote says with a smirk.

Boscha: Oh, the friends wanna get in on this too, huh?

She then used magic to levitate Willow's bag into the air, making all her stuff fall onto our quartet.

Later that day, Boscha kept picking on them all day long as they sat on the school steps.

Luz: She followed us around all day . . . she LITERALLY followed us around ALL DAY!