UA

It was you and your brothers first day of UA and you never guess what you both got 1-A as your class.You and Izuku was standing at the door, he opened it and first person caught your eye was Kacchan and a blue hair boy who was telling him to get his legs off the desks."well this is great to see you again." A voice behind you said you turned around to see a brown hair girl.Your brother was panicking and blushing then the blue hair boys started to come over to talk to Izuku.You got away from that and take a seat." Hey there cutie what's your name?" A blonde with a lightning bolt in his hair asked you."uh It's Y/N Midoryia."You said "that's a cute name Midoryia"he said " oh please just call me Y/N" you said as you shake your hands in the air."Oh first name basis nice.My name is Denki Kaminari but you can call me Denki".he said to you" uh no thanks Kaminari."you said sitting down.You just sat there and then you see your teacher come in and tells us to take a seat."My name is Shouta Aizawa I am your homeroom teacher.change into your gym unforms and go outside.

Time skip to the end of the day(sorry I'm lazy).

You are walking home with your brother and the blue hair boy."hey you guys wait up"you heard a voice behind you say.you turned around to see that girl again."you must be the infinity girl"the blue haired boy said"I'm Ochaco Uraraka.lets see your Tenya lida and your deku right Midoryia you must be Y/N." She said"D-Deku" your brother said " yeah during the soft ball throw Bakugo called you that." She said"actually it's Izuku, kacchan calls me that to make fun of me."he said you just looked at the ground"hey Izuku I'm going to walk home by myself ok" you said interrupted them." why not walk with us."lida said to you as the others agreed to him"It's fine" you said walking away."O-ok by Y/N." You heard your brother say.

Midoryia pov
'Why did Y/N want to walk home by herself.'you thought"hey deku"Uraraka said snapping you out of your thoughts."are you and Y/N siblings." She ask."Y-Yes me and her are twins."I said "that's cool I never meet twins before"she said"yes it is great to meet twins but why did she want walk home on her own Midoryia."lida ask.I looked down"I don't know she been acting weird lately she been distracting herself from me." I said "really why" lida ask.I just shrugged

At home
" Hi mom" I said"Izuku honey where's your sister?" she ask."did she not come home?"I ask she shook her head.I entered my room and texted her.

Me
Y/n where are you
Mom said you
Didn't come home yet

N/N
Sorry I just need to clear my head.

Me
Uh Y/N why are you
Spacing yourself from
Me.

N/N
I am?I haven't noticed sorry.

Me
Ok just get home safely ok please

N/N
Ok I will.

Me
Luv you

'she didn't text back what's wrong with her?' I thought.

Y/n pov
'I just didn't text my brother back what's going on with me.'I thought.You were currently training it was dark out so you started to head home.

Later
You entered your house."Y/N dear you had me so worried."mom said hugging you."sorry mom I just need to clear my head." You said looking bat her"ok dear dinner is done just so you know." She said walking to the table."O-oh thanks mom is it fine it I eat in my room."I ask her."o-oh sure dear but why."she asked."It's nothing mom."you said grabbing your dinner.

Next day
You are in class waiting for it to start."I Am here walking though the door." A voice said,you looked up to see All Might.' so he is one of our teachers,nice' you thought"welcome everyone today we will be doing combat training"he said you heard Kacchan get excited."also you will be need your hero suits so get changed."he said as the wall showed your suits.

Later
"Hey Y/N wow you suits is nice."you heard Kaminari say.you turn and look at him."you think so."you ask

(You can make it any color you like)

"Hell yeah you look adorable"he commented.your face started to heat up "o-oh thanks,I need to go see yea."you said walking away.

Time skip
'Izuku and Uraraka are up against Kacchan and lida.I was partnered up with Todoroki and shoji.'I thought.you we're worried about your brother one because he had to go against Bakugo and two because of his quirk.

Time skip
It was my turn.We are going against Hagakure and Ojiro.we are the heros.blah blah I was not paying any attention to what shoji said"can you two leave and wait outside"Todoroki ask us "It's going to get cold in here." He said" if you want Todoroki I can help you burn the ice when you are done?" You asked him.He just looked at you and nodded.After moments Todoroki told you to start and you did so.After Todoroki came back."Thank you Midoryia." He said " oh please just call me Y/N."I told him.He blinked for a sec and nodded.

After school
I was waiting for Izuku to come on from Recovery Girls office."hey Midoryia your back."You looked up to see your classmates crowding your brother."oh deku your back."you heard Uraraka say."Y/N."I  heard my name be called.I turn my head to see Todoroki."what is Todoroki?"I asked."What is your quirk?"he asked"o-oh it's called Fire control.I can basically make fire but I can control other fire to and I can levitate things as well."I said smiling.He looked and just hummed and walked away.'ok then' I thought you didn't even notice that Izuku ran off to find Kacchan.